Top Antigua Outdoor Activities
76 results | All Antigua Tours
* A traveler said: "A beautiful way to experience the area surrounding Antigua. The sunset over the mountains is spectacular and there are a couple stops along the way. Our guide was super friendly and overall we had a great experience. It was just the two of us and they allowed us to choose riding together or separately."
* A traveler said: "Nice experience, loved the chocolate tasting along with our guide. He was great and very knowledgeable."
* A traveler said: "We saw so much more than we were expecting and Daryl was a fantastic guide. We had amazing food and cultural experiences. We tasted roasted coffee nibs, cumquat wine, soup, sangria. We saw the textile market, visited the old city, enjoyed the hammocks. A very full and very beautiful day. Worth every penny."
* A traveler said: "We had a great day with Daryl! My daughters are 15 and 16 years old and Daryl made them very comfortable with operating the ATV’s. We enjoyed navigating the streets of Antigua as well as our visit to the Azotea Coffee Farm and the lookout at Cereo de la Cruz!! I highly recommend this tour!!"
* A traveler said: "Galileo is a great guide, very friendly. The tour of the city is very calm and pleasant. I recommend a lot this tour"
* A traveler said: "This was an improtu. Booked it the same day and Valerie accommodated me with a few hours. She was very friendly and informative about the culture and history of the city. She even gave me resturant options for dinner etc I would definitely recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience. We had a guide who was super friendly, encouraging, knowledgeable, and passionate about the Mayan people. Everything went smoothly the whole day."
* A traveler said: "This was an absolutely wonderful tour. My guide was amazing, funny and spoke perfect English. The cook was really entertaining too. She didn’t speak English but my Spanish was good enough to communicate. I can’t wait to get back and try some of the recipes."
* A traveler said: "Great and friendly customer service. Super safe transportation. Courteous driver, Andres. Would definitely do it again."
* A traveler said: "Both tour guides were amazing! Very informative about the volcano, but also about the culture and history of Guatemala. Prompt pick up at the hotel. Beautiful views. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Joel & Joaqim were amazing foodie tourists. I enjoyed not only feeling like I enjoyed Guatemala meals with family but also learning about the history behind the food, cooking techniques, and the city of Antigua."
* A traveler said: "This is one of the best activities you can do in Guatemala. The company was Very professional and organized. Breathtaking views and very helpful staff. Bring lots of water, sun protection and a scarf for dust."
* A traveler said: "We love this tour it was a fun time. Our tour guide was fantastic I love that he was able to do it both in English and Spanish at the same time."
* A traveler said: "The guide was amazing we see all Antigua very helpful to teach all about that amazing city I recommend this tour to everybody . The city is beautiful and has a lot of historic .you feel like you are in 1 special place."
* A traveler said: "Beautiful views of the other volcanoes while hiking up to the molten lava flow high on Pacaya. After the amazing hot smoky lava fields, the private time in the spa was the perfect way to clean up and relax our legs."
* A traveler said: "Miguel was a great guide and driver. He was on time, patient, informative, helpful and caring. The lake is very scenic and we had the choice of what area we wanted to visit. There was a steep uphill walk with the kids but we were able to go at our own pace. Boat ride back was bumpy and the engine cut off close to end. Not too traumatic. The people were friendly and we got a few souvenirs."
* A traveler said: "It was a very good experience . My guide was knowledgeable and thoughtful!! Trip is highly recommended"
* A traveler said: "I was visiting Antigua for the first time and i wanted to get the most out of it. So I decided to hire a local guide and I’m glad I did! Diego Lee was my guide for the day and he did an amazing job! He took me all over the city and was very knowledgeable as he explained the history part of all the places he took me to. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "What a wonderful way to experience the area, with Lee and his wife and a team of local tour guides. in hindsight I may have stayed the night there at the lake. Kayak Guatemala offers a well organized and very professional experience with lots of depth and very educational. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Smooth travel arrangements, 2 delicious lunches, and 2 excellent guides. My only concern was that I would have liked to stay in Flores rather than in a hotel on the lake, a long distance away -- nonetheless, that hotel was lovely and relaxing after a strenuous day walking through Tikal."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Santa Catalina Arch (Arco de Santa Catalina)
- Catedral de Santiago (Antigua Cathedral)
- Jade Factory and Museum (Jade Maya)
- Museum of Colonial Art (Museo de Arte Colonial)
- Casa Santo Domingo (Monasterio de Santo Domingo)
- Palace of the Captains General (Palacio de los Capitanes Generales)
- Antigua City Hall (Palacio del Ayuntamiento)
- Las Capuchinas (Convento de Las Capuchinas)
- Things to do in Central Highlands
- Things to do in Guatemala City
- Things to do in Panajachel
- Things to do in San Pedro La Laguna
- Things to do in San Salvador
- Things to do in San Pedro Sula
- Things to do in San Ignacio
- Things to do in Hopkins
- Things to do in Belize City
- Things to do in León
- Things to do in Ambergris Caye
- Things to do in Roatan
- Things to do in Granada
- Things to do in Western Highlands
- Things to do in The Cayes