Top Antigua Art Tours
15 results | All Antigua Tours
* A traveler said: "We saw so much more than we were expecting and Daryl was a fantastic guide. We had amazing food and cultural experiences. We tasted roasted coffee nibs, cumquat wine, soup, sangria. We saw the textile market, visited the old city, enjoyed the hammocks. A very full and very beautiful day. Worth every penny."
* A traveler said: "We love this tour it was a fun time. Our tour guide was fantastic I love that he was able to do it both in English and Spanish at the same time."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was very knowledgeable about Antigua in many areas%0. Being a native of Antigua he knew a lot about the history, architecture, social structures, and culture. Though I’ve been to and he won’t many times I learned a lot more about the things I have seen for years."
* A traveler said: "Great and friendly customer service. Super safe transportation. Courteous driver, Andres. Would definitely do it again."
* A traveler said: "Nice experience, loved the chocolate tasting along with our guide. He was great and very knowledgeable."
* A traveler said: "Galileo is a great guide, very friendly. The tour of the city is very calm and pleasant. I recommend a lot this tour"
* A traveler said: "Both tour guides were amazing! Very informative about the volcano, but also about the culture and history of Guatemala. Prompt pick up at the hotel. Beautiful views. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "A beautiful way to experience the area surrounding Antigua. The sunset over the mountains is spectacular and there are a couple stops along the way. Our guide was super friendly and overall we had a great experience. It was just the two of us and they allowed us to choose riding together or separately."
* A traveler said: "Great tour and awesome tour guide! Diego was really knowledgeable about the history and made riding the atvs slot of fun even in the rain. Would recommend."
* A traveler said: "Miguel was the best. Very informative. Provides great history. Very careful with your safety. The lake is beautiful. You should spend more than one day there. My schedule did not allow for that so this was a great trip."
* A traveler said: "The guide was amazing we see all Antigua very helpful to teach all about that amazing city I recommend this tour to everybody . The city is beautiful and has a lot of historic .you feel like you are in 1 special place."
* A traveler said: "I enjoyed my photowalk . Rudy catered the walk to my interests, he shared so many valuable photography tips and taught me some features of my camera phone that i didn't even know about! It's my first time in Antigua so, Rudy also shared a lot of interesting history, gave me a list things that I must see and do, places to eat and the best time to get great photos! As a bonus, Rudy took a couple GREAT photos of me with my phone :)"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Santa Catalina Arch (Arco de Santa Catalina)
- Casa Santo Domingo (Monasterio de Santo Domingo)
- Jade Factory and Museum (Jade Maya)
- Catedral de Santiago (Antigua Cathedral)
- Antigua City Hall (Palacio del Ayuntamiento)
- Museum of Colonial Art (Museo de Arte Colonial)
- Las Capuchinas (Convento de Las Capuchinas)
- Palace of the Captains General (Palacio de los Capitanes Generales)
- Things to do in Central Highlands
- Things to do in Guatemala City
- Things to do in Panajachel
- Things to do in San Pedro La Laguna
- Things to do in San Salvador
- Things to do in San Pedro Sula
- Things to do in San Ignacio
- Things to do in Hopkins
- Things to do in Belize City
- Things to do in León
- Things to do in Ambergris Caye
- Things to do in Roatan
- Things to do in Granada
- Things to do in Western Highlands
- Things to do in The Cayes