Top Antigua Language Classes
Saved to wishlist!
Food & Drink Classes
Art & Culture Classes
2 results | All Antigua Tours
Lessons are offered from certified Guatemalan teachers and provide 100% of the net earnings to the NGO Niños de Guatemala to 540 students of the area.
Taking safety measures
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Language Classes in Antigua are taking additional safety precautions?
What Language Classes in Antigua are good for avoiding crowds?
- Las Capuchinas (Convento de Las Capuchinas)
- Jade Factory and Museum (Jade Maya)
- Casa Santo Domingo (Monasterio de Santo Domingo)
- Antigua City Hall (Palacio del Ayuntamiento)
- Museum of Colonial Art (Museo de Arte Colonial)
- Catedral de Santiago (Antigua Cathedral)
- Palace of the Captains General (Palacio de los Capitanes Generales)
- Santa Catalina Arch (Arco de Santa Catalina)
Things to do near Antigua
- Things to do in Central Highlands
- Things to do in Guatemala City
- Things to do in Panajachel
- Things to do in San Pedro La Laguna
- Things to do in Puerto Quetzal
- Things to do in Quetzaltenango
- Things to do in San Salvador
- Things to do in San Luis Talpa
- Things to do in Flores
- Things to do in San Pedro Sula
- Things to do in San Ignacio
- Things to do in Belize City
- Things to do in Ambergris Caye
- Things to do in Western Highlands
- Things to do in Pacific Highlands