Top Antigua Language Classes
Saved to wishlist!
Art & Culture Classes
Art & Culture
Classes & Workshops
2 results | All Antigua Tours
Lessons are offered from certified Guatemalan teachers and provide 100% of the net earnings to the NGO Niños de Guatemala to 540 students of the area.
Taking safety measures
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Language Classes in Antigua are taking additional safety precautions?
What Language Classes in Antigua are good for avoiding crowds?
- Catedral de Santiago (Antigua Cathedral)
- Antigua City Hall (Palacio del Ayuntamiento)
- Jade Factory and Museum (Jade Maya)
- Santa Catalina Arch (Arco de Santa Catalina)
- Palace of the Captains General (Palacio de los Capitanes Generales)
- Las Capuchinas (Convento de Las Capuchinas)
- Museum of Colonial Art (Museo de Arte Colonial)
- Casa Santo Domingo (Monasterio de Santo Domingo)
- Things to do in Central Highlands
- Things to do in Guatemala City
- Things to do in Panajachel
- Things to do in San Pedro La Laguna
- Things to do in San Salvador
- Things to do in San Luis Talpa
- Things to do in San Pedro Sula
- Things to do in San Ignacio
- Things to do in Hopkins
- Things to do in Belize City
- Things to do in León
- Things to do in Ambergris Caye
- Things to do in Roatan
- Things to do in Western Highlands
- Things to do in The Cayes