Top Antigua Hiking Tours
24 results | All Antigua Tours
* A traveler said: "The guide was amazing we see all Antigua very helpful to teach all about that amazing city I recommend this tour to everybody . The city is beautiful and has a lot of historic .you feel like you are in 1 special place."
* A traveler said: "We saw so much more than we were expecting and Daryl was a fantastic guide. We had amazing food and cultural experiences. We tasted roasted coffee nibs, cumquat wine, soup, sangria. We saw the textile market, visited the old city, enjoyed the hammocks. A very full and very beautiful day. Worth every penny."
* A traveler said: "This is one of the best activities you can do in Guatemala. The company was Very professional and organized. Breathtaking views and very helpful staff. Bring lots of water, sun protection and a scarf for dust."
* A traveler said: "This was an improtu. Booked it the same day and Valerie accommodated me with a few hours. She was very friendly and informative about the culture and history of the city. She even gave me resturant options for dinner etc I would definitely recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Would highly recommend this tour! About a hour hike up and down and a hour ride from Antigua there and back. Tour guide Catalina and bus driver were really nice! I had a good time. I rode a horse her name was princess! I would do it all over again. Had to pay extra Q50 to hike and Q100 to ride the horse one way."
* A traveler said: "Galileo is a great guide, very friendly. The tour of the city is very calm and pleasant. I recommend a lot this tour"
* A traveler said: "Both tour guides were amazing! Very informative about the volcano, but also about the culture and history of Guatemala. Prompt pick up at the hotel. Beautiful views. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience. We had a guide who was super friendly, encouraging, knowledgeable, and passionate about the Mayan people. Everything went smoothly the whole day."
* A traveler said: "Beautiful views of the other volcanoes while hiking up to the molten lava flow high on Pacaya. After the amazing hot smoky lava fields, the private time in the spa was the perfect way to clean up and relax our legs."
* A traveler said: "Miguel was the best. Very informative. Provides great history. Very careful with your safety. The lake is beautiful. You should spend more than one day there. My schedule did not allow for that so this was a great trip."
* A traveler said: "What a wonderful way to experience the area, with Lee and his wife and a team of local tour guides. in hindsight I may have stayed the night there at the lake. Kayak Guatemala offers a well organized and very professional experience with lots of depth and very educational. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Juan Jose was a great guide! He was very personable, knowledgable, and friendly. Throughout the hike he would encourage us, and help us with our bags when we felt tired. We also never felt pressured, or that we had to rush. It was a very. satisfying experience. We highly recommend this company, as well as the guide we had, Juan Jose. As a side note we were also grateful for the driver that picked us up and dropped us off."
* A traveler said: "This was a wonderful experience in every way! Recommended to wear pants on the hike because its a little buggy and lots of plants! But wonderful!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Palace of the Captains General (Palacio de los Capitanes Generales)
- Casa Santo Domingo (Monasterio de Santo Domingo)
- Museum of Colonial Art (Museo de Arte Colonial)
- Antigua City Hall (Palacio del Ayuntamiento)
- Las Capuchinas (Convento de Las Capuchinas)
- Catedral de Santiago (Antigua Cathedral)
- Santa Catalina Arch (Arco de Santa Catalina)
- Jade Factory and Museum (Jade Maya)
- Things to do in Central Highlands
- Things to do in Guatemala City
- Things to do in Panajachel
- Things to do in San Pedro La Laguna
- Things to do in San Salvador
- Things to do in San Pedro Sula
- Things to do in San Ignacio
- Things to do in Hopkins
- Things to do in Belize City
- Things to do in León
- Things to do in Ambergris Caye
- Things to do in Roatan
- Things to do in Granada
- Things to do in Western Highlands
- Things to do in The Cayes