Top Antigua Full-day Tours
44 results | All Antigua Tours
* A traveler said: "We saw so much more than we were expecting and Daryl was a fantastic guide. We had amazing food and cultural experiences. We tasted roasted coffee nibs, cumquat wine, soup, sangria. We saw the textile market, visited the old city, enjoyed the hammocks. A very full and very beautiful day. Worth every penny."
* A traveler said: "Galileo is a great guide, very friendly. The tour of the city is very calm and pleasant. I recommend a lot this tour"
* A traveler said: "Our flight was at 6 a.m. and Marlon took us from Antigua to the Airport at 3 a.m. (he arrived on time, which was also amazing). It was the best option and we felt super safe. The van was super clean. We recommend this option!"
* A traveler said: "A beautiful way to experience the area surrounding Antigua. The sunset over the mountains is spectacular and there are a couple stops along the way. Our guide was super friendly and overall we had a great experience. It was just the two of us and they allowed us to choose riding together or separately."
* A traveler said: "This was an improtu. Booked it the same day and Valerie accommodated me with a few hours. She was very friendly and informative about the culture and history of the city. She even gave me resturant options for dinner etc I would definitely recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Nice experience, loved the chocolate tasting along with our guide. He was great and very knowledgeable."
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience. We had a guide who was super friendly, encouraging, knowledgeable, and passionate about the Mayan people. Everything went smoothly the whole day."
* A traveler said: "This was an absolutely wonderful tour. My guide was amazing, funny and spoke perfect English. The cook was really entertaining too. She didn’t speak English but my Spanish was good enough to communicate. I can’t wait to get back and try some of the recipes."
* A traveler said: "Great tour and awesome tour guide! Diego was really knowledgeable about the history and made riding the atvs slot of fun even in the rain. Would recommend."
* A traveler said: "We love this tour it was a fun time. Our tour guide was fantastic I love that he was able to do it both in English and Spanish at the same time."
* A traveler said: "Miguel was the best. Very informative. Provides great history. Very careful with your safety. The lake is beautiful. You should spend more than one day there. My schedule did not allow for that so this was a great trip."
* A traveler said: "Would highly recommend this tour! About a hour hike up and down and a hour ride from Antigua there and back. Tour guide Catalina and bus driver were really nice! I had a good time. I rode a horse her name was princess! I would do it all over again. Had to pay extra Q50 to hike and Q100 to ride the horse one way."
* A traveler said: "Both tour guides were amazing! Very informative about the volcano, but also about the culture and history of Guatemala. Prompt pick up at the hotel. Beautiful views. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Miguel was a great guide and driver. He was on time, patient, informative, helpful and caring. The lake is very scenic and we had the choice of what area we wanted to visit. There was a steep uphill walk with the kids but we were able to go at our own pace. Boat ride back was bumpy and the engine cut off close to end. Not too traumatic. The people were friendly and we got a few souvenirs."
* A traveler said: "Guide was very good and professional. Made a big difference in enjoying the city.|For us it was worth the money."
* A traveler said: "Beautiful experience with a very knowledgeable guide. Learned alot about the Maya cultures and had the opportunity to take some amazing photos of Antigua!"
* A traveler said: "Guatemala City is very under-rated as a place to see. It would be difficult to navigate this city and see all the sights the city has to offer (and which are horribly under-publicized) without a professional guide. The most important and interesting sights (the anthropology museum, the Relief Map, Kaminal Juyu) are scattered all over the city. Esteban was an excellent guide (and an excellent driver, although, by Latin American standards, Guatemala City would not be a particularly scary place in which to drive). Esteban did an excellent job of improvising and adjusting as the government has closed a few, very important sights (such as the anthropology museum) suddenly, without notice"
* A traveler said: "A very interesting tour. Beautiful country side. Our guide, Galileo was great!,"
* A traveler said: "This by far was one of the best tours I didvqhile I was in Antigua. First the communication with the operator was active and helpful. The driver was very engaging and patient. When I got to Panaachel I meet with mybtour guide . He was awesome we went to three villages in one day . I was totally emerse in the cultures from every village. At the end of the day he took me to a great restaurant in Santiago for lunch the food was great. Overall great experience. You should definitely choose this tour. You get to see alot in one day. I will definitely book with the operator again when next in Antigua and refer my friends when they visit"
* A traveler said: "Marcelino was our guide and he was absolutely amazing!!! He made sure we did everything we wanted to do and even toured with us around the villages and the town before the lake. 10/10 would recommend."
* A traveler said: "Great overview of the town. Much to see! It was an easy pace and packed with information. This was a jumping off tour to go explore on our own the next day. GREAT!!"
* A traveler said: "The cooking class was so much fun! We took it at the La Tortilla Cooking School, we were taught by Sonia. The class had a translator and it was very throughly explained. Each person had their own little set up of a peeler, towel, and a knife and cutting board. They gave us a glass to have some wine. It was such a relaxing experience. Prior to the class, a man named Jorge took us around the market, explained to us the history and the culture of the market. He explained how the produce gets to the market, how the produce is grown, he even protected us from getting a little hustled lol. He was such a pleasure to talk too. He even explained to us about the foods and areas tourists should avoid. For example, he warned us that the fried chicken in the markets should not be consumed, as the pork fat used in the chicken may not sit well with many tourists' stomachs. The chocolate museum was also fun! We got to make our own chocolates and traditional drinks. I recommend this for anyone looking for some fun and easy things to do in Antigua. One super added bonus to this package was that our driver Henry even drove us to a peak where we could overlook Antigua and he drove us back to the market and waited for us! He was so gracious!! He really made our experience even better."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Day Trips
- Full-day Tours
- Half-day Tours
- Overnight Tours
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Casa Santo Domingo (Monasterio de Santo Domingo)
- Antigua City Hall (Palacio del Ayuntamiento)
- Museum of Colonial Art (Museo de Arte Colonial)
- Las Capuchinas (Convento de Las Capuchinas)
- Santa Catalina Arch (Arco de Santa Catalina)
- Jade Factory and Museum (Jade Maya)
- Palace of the Captains General (Palacio de los Capitanes Generales)
- Catedral de Santiago (Antigua Cathedral)
- Things to do in Central Highlands
- Things to do in Guatemala City
- Things to do in Panajachel
- Things to do in San Pedro La Laguna
- Things to do in San Salvador
- Things to do in San Pedro Sula
- Things to do in San Ignacio
- Things to do in Hopkins
- Things to do in Belize City
- Things to do in León
- Things to do in Ambergris Caye
- Things to do in Roatan
- Things to do in Granada
- Things to do in Western Highlands
- Things to do in The Cayes