Top Antigua Cultural Tours
78 results | All Antigua Tours
* A traveler said: "We saw so much more than we were expecting and Daryl was a fantastic guide. We had amazing food and cultural experiences. We tasted roasted coffee nibs, cumquat wine, soup, sangria. We saw the textile market, visited the old city, enjoyed the hammocks. A very full and very beautiful day. Worth every penny."
* A traveler said: "Galileo is a great guide, very friendly. The tour of the city is very calm and pleasant. I recommend a lot this tour"
* A traveler said: "Miguel was the best. Very informative. Provides great history. Very careful with your safety. The lake is beautiful. You should spend more than one day there. My schedule did not allow for that so this was a great trip."
* A traveler said: "This was an improtu. Booked it the same day and Valerie accommodated me with a few hours. She was very friendly and informative about the culture and history of the city. She even gave me resturant options for dinner etc I would definitely recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was very knowledgeable about Antigua in many areas%0. Being a native of Antigua he knew a lot about the history, architecture, social structures, and culture. Though I’ve been to and he won’t many times I learned a lot more about the things I have seen for years."
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience. We had a guide who was super friendly, encouraging, knowledgeable, and passionate about the Mayan people. Everything went smoothly the whole day."
* A traveler said: "The guide was amazing we see all Antigua very helpful to teach all about that amazing city I recommend this tour to everybody . The city is beautiful and has a lot of historic .you feel like you are in 1 special place."
* A traveler said: "Great tour and awesome tour guide! Diego was really knowledgeable about the history and made riding the atvs slot of fun even in the rain. Would recommend."
* A traveler said: "Our flight was at 6 a.m. and Marlon took us from Antigua to the Airport at 3 a.m. (he arrived on time, which was also amazing). It was the best option and we felt super safe. The van was super clean. We recommend this option!"
* A traveler said: "One of the best values I have ever had on a vacation. Geo was a great guide showing us Antigua and the surrounding beautiful area. Never felt rushed and felt very safe."
* A traveler said: "This was an absolutely wonderful tour. My guide was amazing, funny and spoke perfect English. The cook was really entertaining too. She didn’t speak English but my Spanish was good enough to communicate. I can’t wait to get back and try some of the recipes."
* A traveler said: "A beautiful way to experience the area surrounding Antigua. The sunset over the mountains is spectacular and there are a couple stops along the way. Our guide was super friendly and overall we had a great experience. It was just the two of us and they allowed us to choose riding together or separately."
* A traveler said: "I absolutely loved my evening with Joseph and Gregory. Joseph was a fantastic guide who provided fascinating history about the country and the food. Gregory was great at making sure I always had food, a napkin, or a drink in my hand!"
* A traveler said: "I enjoyed my photowalk . Rudy catered the walk to my interests, he shared so many valuable photography tips and taught me some features of my camera phone that i didn't even know about! It's my first time in Antigua so, Rudy also shared a lot of interesting history, gave me a list things that I must see and do, places to eat and the best time to get great photos! As a bonus, Rudy took a couple GREAT photos of me with my phone :)"
* A traveler said: "It was a very good experience . My guide was knowledgeable and thoughtful!! Trip is highly recommended"
* A traveler said: "This was such a great tour.. I recommend this tour for everyone. The tour company Maya World Tours is a great company very helpful staff.My tour guide Hector he was such a great person. Loving, caring, and very helpful thought my trip in Antigua. If you are in Guatemala I would highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "It was an excellent tour, very impressive. Our guide Erwin gave us a lot of interesting information, let us ask many questions and was honest about the real guatemalan life. Amazing villages surround antigua but there often forgotten. We were happy to see these villages so close yet so different from antigua. We really appreciated this off the beaten path tour. The highlights for us: Guatemalan ladies put on traditionnal clothes on us and the wonderful landscapes. It's honestly the best tour we've done in Guatemala."
* A traveler said: "Guatemala City is very under-rated as a place to see. It would be difficult to navigate this city and see all the sights the city has to offer (and which are horribly under-publicized) without a professional guide. The most important and interesting sights (the anthropology museum, the Relief Map, Kaminal Juyu) are scattered all over the city. Esteban was an excellent guide (and an excellent driver, although, by Latin American standards, Guatemala City would not be a particularly scary place in which to drive). Esteban did an excellent job of improvising and adjusting as the government has closed a few, very important sights (such as the anthropology museum) suddenly, without notice"
* A traveler said: "Took this tour with my 16 year old grand daughter. It was a lovely day lots that interested both of us. I would definitely recommend it."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Arts & Design
- Archaeology Tours
- Cultural Tours
- Fashion Tours
- Historical Tours
- Photography Tours
- Religious Tours
- Shows & Performances
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Antigua City Hall (Palacio del Ayuntamiento)
- Museum of Colonial Art (Museo de Arte Colonial)
- Catedral de Santiago (Antigua Cathedral)
- Casa Santo Domingo (Monasterio de Santo Domingo)
- Las Capuchinas (Convento de Las Capuchinas)
- Jade Factory and Museum (Jade Maya)
- Santa Catalina Arch (Arco de Santa Catalina)
- Palace of the Captains General (Palacio de los Capitanes Generales)
- Things to do in Central Highlands
- Things to do in Guatemala City
- Things to do in Panajachel
- Things to do in San Pedro La Laguna
- Things to do in San Salvador
- Things to do in San Pedro Sula
- Things to do in San Ignacio
- Things to do in Hopkins
- Things to do in Belize City
- Things to do in León
- Things to do in Ambergris Caye
- Things to do in Roatan
- Things to do in Granada
- Things to do in Western Highlands
- Things to do in The Cayes