Top Antigua Active & Outdoor Classes
10 results | All Antigua Tours
* A traveler said: "Both tour guides were amazing! Very informative about the volcano, but also about the culture and history of Guatemala. Prompt pick up at the hotel. Beautiful views. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Beautiful views of the other volcanoes while hiking up to the molten lava flow high on Pacaya. After the amazing hot smoky lava fields, the private time in the spa was the perfect way to clean up and relax our legs."
* A traveler said: "Would highly recommend this tour! About a hour hike up and down and a hour ride from Antigua there and back. Tour guide Catalina and bus driver were really nice! I had a good time. I rode a horse her name was princess! I would do it all over again. Had to pay extra Q50 to hike and Q100 to ride the horse one way."
* A traveler said: "This is one of the best activities you can do in Guatemala. The company was Very professional and organized. Breathtaking views and very helpful staff. Bring lots of water, sun protection and a scarf for dust."
* A traveler said: "This was an absolutely wonderful tour. My guide was amazing, funny and spoke perfect English. The cook was really entertaining too. She didn’t speak English but my Spanish was good enough to communicate. I can’t wait to get back and try some of the recipes."
* A traveler said: "Great tour and awesome tour guide! Diego was really knowledgeable about the history and made riding the atvs slot of fun even in the rain. Would recommend."
* A traveler said: "Galileo is a great guide, very friendly. The tour of the city is very calm and pleasant. I recommend a lot this tour"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful cooking class and tour. We were able to see parts of the market we had missed and may not have checked out otherwise. Our guide Jose was super friendly and we were able to get some fruits we'd never seen before to try. We also got to take a tuk tuk to the class location (which I had decided I wanted to do last minute) and they were very accommodating! We were driven back after the class later at night. The rooftop kitchen and dining area is very beautiful and has a perfect view of the surrounding volcanos and city. There was a wood burning stove and our chef was so knowledgeable and taught us tips and tricks in preparing some Guatemalan specialities - rellenitos, tostados, and pepian with corn tortillas. It was fun and delicious and we also tried some local alcohols! It was an intimate and wonderful experience and we would definitely do it again! I'm also super happy I have some recipes I can now try at home."
* A traveler said: "We love this tour it was a fun time. Our tour guide was fantastic I love that he was able to do it both in English and Spanish at the same time."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Central Highlands
- Things to do in Guatemala City
- Things to do in Panajachel
- Things to do in San Pedro La Laguna
- Things to do in San Salvador
- Things to do in San Pedro Sula
- Things to do in San Ignacio
- Things to do in Hopkins
- Things to do in Belize City
- Things to do in León
- Things to do in Ambergris Caye
- Things to do in Roatan
- Things to do in Granada
- Things to do in Western Highlands
- Things to do in The Cayes