Top Antigua and Barbuda Travel & Transportation Services
31 results | All Antigua and Barbuda Tours
* A traveler said: "Our driver was amazing. He was very safe, but talked and educated us about his country the whole time. We enjoyed our ride from the airport to the hotel."
* A traveler said: "Amazing service! Our drivers to and from the airport were so pleasant and very welcoming and on time! They were waiting outside of the airport with their logo and my name printed so finding them outside of the airport was seamless! They provided recommendations for us and shared a bit about their favorite part of the island. Both drivers were professional and hospitable. Even had water bottles in the car for us just in case. This company also appeared to be the only service headed to Hammock Cove resorts. I might be wrong but I couldn't find any others. And even if I did, I think this might have been the most affordable one."
* A traveler said: "Was met at Airport by friendly staff and and taken to hotel in a clean SUV and told the history of Antigua along the way."
* A traveler said: "The Fat Tire E-Bike tour was a very pleasant surprise. After spending time on the beach and doing a catamaran/snorkel excursion, my wife and I wanted to do a land tour. We also wanted to visit English Harbour region and Shirley Heights. We occasionally ride bikes at home but haven't in awhile. The bike tour provides a more intimate way of seeing the area. Our guide, Dorian, was very knowledgeable about the history of the area but also provided information about the plants and the occasional animals along the way. He was able to communicate with us during the ride via an earpiece that was provided. We safely rode on the streets with their van escorting use. Elliot, the tour vendor, also helped with escort and took pictures and video during our ride. Water was provided during rest stops and snack to keep the sugar up! For those worrying about the physical rigors of riding, using the E bike is like a video game cheat code. On max assist, you glide with just a few pedals. You can always lower the level of assistance if you want to get workout climbing hills. I don't want to give away too much about the tour but will say we had a blast and I HIGHLY recommend the tour,"
* A traveler said: "Absolutely brilliant morning. Our guide, Valentine was great fun and very knowledgeable and proud about Antigua. We hiked up to Shirley Heights, wandered around at the top before descending down to the coast and on to the Pillars of Hercules."
* A traveler said: "it took us a while to find the right meeeting place but after that it was great"
* A traveler said: "Vehicle was clean. Guide was very friendly and knowledgeable. Glad we booked the round trip with them."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in St John's
- Things to do in Five Islands Village
- Things to do in St Vincent and the Grenadines
- Things to do in Puerto Rico
- Things to do in Antigua
- Things to do in Cap Estate
- Things to do in Rodney Bay
- Things to do in Castries
- Things to do in Soufriere
- Things to do in Fajardo
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
- Things to do in New Providence Island
- Things to do in Andes
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in Amazon