Top Antigua and Barbuda Food & Drink
10 results | All Antigua and Barbuda Tours
* A traveler said: "Kadijah was absolutely amazing. Roti King was delicious but my favorite is the Rum making activity. I don’t drink alcohol but was able to make a lemonade instead. It was a great tour"
* A traveler said: "This was one of the most unique and amazing experiences of my vacationing career. Truly exceptional. The hosts were welcoming and kind. The food was amazing. Tremendous value for the money!"
* A traveler said: "This was such a worthwhile addition to our trip. Nicole picked wonderful recipes for us to prepare as a group. We made fast friends with others in the class and learned a lot about rum. What a great way to get a flavor literally of the local culture without the overly tourist feel. I would 100 do this again."
* A traveler said: "We thoroughly enjoyed the friendly instruction, the small group of participants, the hands-on preparation, and the wonderfully delicious results -eaten on a patio with a million dollar view! If you enjoy cooking, you would enjoy this!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in St John's
- Things to do in Five Islands Village
- Things to do in St Vincent and the Grenadines
- Things to do in Puerto Rico
- Things to do in Antigua
- Things to do in Cap Estate
- Things to do in Rodney Bay
- Things to do in Castries
- Things to do in Soufriere
- Things to do in Fajardo
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
- Things to do in New Providence Island
- Things to do in Andes
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in Amazon