Top Andalucia Unique Experiences
51 results | All Andalucia Tours
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Justo was really great passionate about the city and proud to introduce it to us all. The tour was well organised informative and fun. He shared lots of insight knowledge and information about the city and took us to many spots covered lots of landmarks. Fully recommended,we thoroughly enjoyed it!"
* A traveler said: "Great way to spend an evening learning some local history while enjoying some tapas and drinks. Experience back street bars you would normally miss or not stop at."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time with Javier! It was the perfect start to our 4 days in Sevilla. It was one of the highlights of our 17 days out of the States. Would highly recommend the sunset bike ride!!!"
* A traveler said: "It was a long day, but it was excellent. Our tour guide was very friendly and did everything to make us feel more than welcome in Spain. He took us through the Andalusian countryside and into Gibraltar explaining everything we encountered. In sum, an excellent tour. A must have in your next visit to Spain."
* A traveler said: "Excellent guide. Punctual and organized. Wonderful food and wine. Overall, a pleasant experience. Well worth the price."
* A traveler said: "Adriano was excellent as a tour guide. The food was awesome. Every single dish I loved. I would do this tour again, any time."
* A traveler said: "Met our guide on time and she was very enthusiastic and knowable. I appreciate how she worked hard to educate us and make sure we had what we needed. Probably 5 stops with 13-14 foods we sampled and another 5 drinks, most alcoholic (with water). Walking led about 1-2 miles and even got some Seville history tidbits. Nice evening!!"
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed the food and drink on the tour. Cecile was an excellent guide - both informative and friendly. She also gave us great ideas of what to see and do in Seville."
* A traveler said: "Great evening walk around the streets of Granada. Ana was knowledgable and engaging with a genuine love of the city it’s food and culture."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Caroline was really wonderful. She was fun and fascinating as well as being a genuinely lovely person. Not only did we thoroughly enjoy the range of tapas she ordered for us but we learned so much about the history and culture of both Triana and Sevilla. A really fantastic evening. Thank you so much Caroline"
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful lesson with Toni - he was patient and fun and forgiving of our inappropriate shoes and awkwardness. Lol. We had a great time. The location was a little surprising but was quickly eased by meeting Toni and learning about the art community in that area. The flamenco show that evening was beautiful. Maria was gracious and welcoming and did a great job of explaining the songs and dancing. It was stunning. We got lucky and some famous Spanish actor wandered by and came in and did an impromptu recitation of a Lorca poem with improvised dance. It was amazing. (Who was he??)."
* A traveler said: "We ended up flying from Guadix due to weather conditions. The flight was amazing with breathtaking views. The pilot was very skilled and experienced and support staff were good too. Definitely worth doing and celebratory breakfast after was fun. The firm emailed photos and videos afterwards as well."
* A traveler said: "Complete novices. Felt we were encouraged with appropriate laughter when I rather than my wife kept going wrong. I wasn't allowed to give up and I managed the steps in the end. We weren't taught the hands but our teacher was very happy to show us a few movements. I can see it is years not 45 minutes to learn Flamenco. So much more interesting to see the dancing after this experience."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Gibralfaro Castle (Castillo de Gibralfaro)
- General Archive of the Indies (Archivo General de Indias)
- Malaga Aeronautical Museum (Museo Aeronautico de Malaga)
- Malaga Botanical Gardens (Jardín Botánico Histórico La Concepción)
- Flamenco Dance Museum (Museo del Baile Flamenco)
- Malaga Park (Parque de Malaga)
- Alcazar of the Christian Monarchs (Alcázar de los Reyes Cristianos)
- Cartuja Monastery (Monasterio de la Cartuja)
- Malagueta Beach (Playa de La Malagueta)
- Marina Square (Plaza de la Marina)
- Basílica de Santa María de la Victoria
- Sacred Heart Church Málaga (Sagrado Corazón Málaga)
- Pablo Picasso Birthplace Museum (Museo Casa Natal de Picasso)
- San Jeronimo Monastery (Monasterio de San Jerónimo)
- Seville Opera (Sevilla de Opera)
- Plaza Nueva
- Reservatauro Ronda
- Centre Pompidou Málaga
- Palace of San Telmo (Palacio de San Telmo)
- Peña Juan Breva Flamenco Art Museum (Museo de Arte Flamenco de la Peña Juan Breva)
- Things to do in Malaga
- Things to do in Granada
- Things to do in Seville
- Things to do in Benahavis
- Things to do in Cordoba
- Things to do in Cádiz
- Things to do in Almeria
- Things to do in Costa del Sol
- Things to do in Northern Morocco
- Things to do in Region of Murcia
- Things to do in Marbella
- Things to do in Tarifa
- Things to do in The Algarve
- Things to do in Alentejo
- Things to do in Costa Blanca