Top Amsterdam Classic Car Tours
5 Amsterdam Classic Car Tours | All Amsterdam Tours
Private and Luxury
Skip the run-of-the-mill group tours on embark on a private adventure with a difference. Jump into a classic Fiat 500 and journey across Amsterdam, taking in the city's best sights and most delicious chocolate shops.
Do you like to escape the crowd? Book Holland Outdoors to Keukenhof with an early departure from Amsterdam city to the Keukenhof Gardens. Private shuttle service, including Keukenhof admission tickets, self guided tour in the gardens and a private tour to the coastline after Keukenhof with drinks & snacks. Explore the coastline and book with locals.
Visit the Netherlands' famous tulip fields at Keukenhof on a private tour by vintage Volkswagen van. Traveling in this iconic vehicle from the 1970s adds a special twist to this must-do experience from Amsterdam. By skipping the big-bus tours, you'll enjoy a more personal trip, plus stop at a private flower garden where you can pick your own tulips. The tour operator also provides homemade chocolate.
Particularly for first-time visitors who don’t speak Chinese, a private guide can transform the Beijing and Shanghai experience. Say no to hustlers and discover the city by private car on this door-to-door private tour. Check off Five of Shanghai’s biggest attractions—The Bund (Wai Tan), Nanjing Lu (Nanjing Road) , Yu Garden, Jade Temple and Shanghai Tower.—and stroll through historic Former French Concession alleys. Upgrade for a comprehensive package with private driver, entrance fees, and lunch.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Classic Car Tours in Amsterdam?
The best Classic Car Tours in Amsterdam according to Viator travelers are:
- Chocolate Tour in Vintage Fiat 500
- Keukenhof and Amsterdam National Park Tour
- Private Holland Tours
- Keukenhof Tulip Fields Tour In Vintage 1973 Volkswagen Van
- 4-Day Private Tour: Beijing and Shanghai include Water Town and Great Wall
What tours in Amsterdam are good for avoiding crowds?
- Museum of Bags and Purses
- House of Bols
- Pathé Tuschinski Theater
- Jewish Historical Museum (Joods Historisch Museum)
- Skinny Bridge (Magere Brug)
- Johan Cruyff Arena
- This is Holland
- Old Church (Oude Kerk)
- Waterlooplein Market
- Emperor's Canal (Keizersgracht)
- Torture Museum
- Royal Palace Amsterdam (Koninklijk Paleis Amsterdam)
- St. Nicholas Basilica (Sint Nicolaasbasiliek)
- A’dam Lookout
- Museum Van Loon
- Amsterdam Cruise Port
Things to do near Amsterdam
- Things to do in Zaandam
- Things to do in Hoorn
- Things to do in The Hague
- Things to do in Rotterdam
- Things to do in Dordrecht
- Things to do in Leeuwarden
- Things to do in Eindhoven
- Things to do in Antwerp
- Things to do in Ghent
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Brussels
- Things to do in Düsseldorf
- Things to do in North Holland
- Things to do in South Holland
- Things to do in Flanders