Top Amsterdam Classes & Workshops
52 results | All Amsterdam Tours
* A traveler said: "Best actors I have ever seen. More entertainment then scary but really good. Friendly staff. Corona friendly system to keep distance."
* A traveler said: "Super Guide. Very beautiful and chilled ride in Amsterdam. Perfect organized and excellent for JGA!!"
* A traveler said: "Pretty seamless and easy. Our driver was waiting immediately outside the exit area from baggage claim. Was informative on our ride into the city."
* A traveler said: "Walking through Amsterdam's markets, specialty food shops & stalls sampling many delicious local food items with the utterly delightful, and thoroughly knowledgeable Crista as our guide was a wonderful way to spend a beautiful sunny afternoon! Christa's knowledge of the history and background of so much we viewed passing by lovingly maintained older buildings and sites made this so much more than just a food tour! Being. physically limited and requiring the use of a cane when walking, Crista was extremely considerate of my situation and kept the pace at a level I felt comfortable with, but still making sure we got to experience everything!! We do food tours whenever we travel to new cities worldwide and this one was right up there with the best of them!"
* A traveler said: "Martin was our guide and to say the least, he was very good at his job. He knows EVERYTHING about sex and drugs and was eager to share. He had a good sense of humor and his jokes were good. We learned alot about the politics, health care, benefits, and exactly how the free drugs and legal sex works. Very fascinating."
* A traveler said: "Sebastian was awesome!! Really nice guy and super knowledgeable about the city. He really took the time to show us Amsterdam in a personal and informative way. It's the smaller detailed things you learn with a knowledgeable guide that makes all the difference in the world. I've been to Amsterdam before but he had me see it in a brand new light and helped my wife really appreciate the city for her first visit. Can't say enough about what a great tour it was. Defiantly ask for Sebastian if you do one of these private bike tours."
* A traveler said: "Beatrice was our guide. It was a little rainy, and she overcame it with a great tour! Just enough information, visual aides, answering our questions before we asked. Very mature and responsible young woman. Cheerful and great English!"
* A traveler said: "An excellent, well-curated museum depicting the maritime history of the Dutch. Thoroughly enjoyed the East wing art, artifacts and photographs."
* A traveler said: "This tour is a MUST if you are planning on visiting the Red Light District area. Our guide Tony was very knowledgeable, entertaining and well informed. He seemed really passionate about the RLD area. The Red Light District is the oldest part of Amsterdam, so there is so much to learn about it. Really interesting!!"
* A traveler said: "Mark and Cynthia were an absolute delight ! Not only did they make us feel very comfortable, but they also taught us a lot of interesting things about Amsterdam, the canals and ships. You can really feel the love and passion they have for this lifestyle. As far as the boat itself was also very cosy and nice. It was clean and had a functional setup with a table in the middle and the seats on the inner borders. This is the perfect activity for all types of groups i promise ! We are definitly coming back! Once again, Cynthia and Mark, THANK YOU WE HAD SUCH A WONDERFUL TIME !"
* A traveler said: "We had a lot of fun painting a tile. Just the paint looked great. We have to wait two weeks to see the final result. So be aware: you cannot take it with you on the same day."
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing! I highly recommend it. You will see some cool photo spots and also learn some new photography skills. Olaf was so patient and thorough. He is a great teacher and has really helped me move forward in my photography journey. Thank you Olaf."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time learning about the history of Bol’s and making some fun cocktails with their products!"
* A traveler said: "Sebastian (the guide) possesses a wealth of information. I could have talked to him for the rest of the day. Amsterdam is a very interesting destination. I have been there a number of times, but it sounds like it has changed a lot for the better. Sebastian is a very personable guide and will answer any questions you have."
* A traveler said: "Very nice experience. We loved it! Super nice to leave with your own printed bottle at the end. I’ll recommend the experience to friends."
* A traveler said: "Wow what an incredible hostess. So knowledgeable of the consumer markers in Amsterdam. I love the move to fresher, and smaller using local produce and dairy. Although I did not toss my pancake, it was amazing and so very delicious. Thank you for the relaxed time we spent"
* A traveler said: "David was fantastic! Informative introduction to Indonesian cuisine and his personal background. He hosted us in his home and it was welcoming and spotless. He was very accommodating with our meal plan and it was such fun cooking with him! Food was absolutely delicious! Highly recommend, can't say enough! Thank you David! Philip and Debbie"
* A traveler said: "It was a last minute decision to book this experience. We wanted to do something quick and different and this was the perfect choice. The location was a little difficult to find at first, but once we called the company they stayed on the phone with us until we found the location (around the corner - to the right of the Grasshopper) We met our bartender / teacher and she explained the three drinks she would make for us, why she chose them and would have us make them for ourselves. During the time together we all got to know each other. She told us about her native country, her experience living in Amsterdam and gave us recommendations on places to see outside of the city She was patient, personable, funny and very engaging. We loved spending the time with her and sharing stories while making cocktails. This experience was one of the most fun we ever did I would highly recommend it !!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Bridge of 15 Bridges
- Venustempel Sex Museum
- Zuiderkerk (Southern Church)
- Madame Tussauds Amsterdam
- FOAM Photography Museum Amsterdam (Fotografiemuseum Amsterdam)
- Hash Marihuana & Hemp Museum
- Houseboat Museum (Woonboot Museum)
- Descartes' House (Maison Descartes)
- Amsterdam Museum
- Old Church (Oude Kerk)
- Museum Willet-Holthuysen
- Holland Casino
- National Maritime Museum (Het Scheepvaartmuseum)
- A’dam Lookout
- Leiden Square (Leidseplein)
- Moco Museum
- Things to do in Rotterdam
- Things to do in Dordrecht
- Things to do in Leeuwarden
- Things to do in Zaventem
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Brussels
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Luxembourg City
- Things to do in Stansted Mountfitchet
- Things to do in Cambridge
- Things to do in London
- Things to do in Hamburg
- Things to do in North Holland
- Things to do in South Holland
- Things to do in Flanders
Day Trips from Amsterdam
- Amsterdam to Keukenhof Gardens
- Amsterdam to Brussels
- Amsterdam to Antwerp
- Amsterdam to Rotterdam
- Amsterdam to Bruges
- Amsterdam to The Hague
- Amsterdam to Zaanse Schans
- Amsterdam to Zaandam
- Amsterdam to Ghent
- Amsterdam to Eindhoven
- Amsterdam to Hoorn
- Amsterdam to Alkmaar
- Amsterdam to Leeuwarden
- Amsterdam to Arnhem