With 7 million flower bulbs planted every year across 79 acres (32 hectares), Keukenhof Gardens is a colorful sea of 800 varieties of tulips and other spring flowers, attracting visitors from around the globe who want to see the Netherlands' iconic tulip fields. More than 9 miles (15 km) of footpaths provide space to stroll around the park, take photos of flowers in bloom, and enjoy this favorite Holland tradition.
Tours and tickets to Experience Keukenhof Gardens
Should I book Keukenhof Gardens tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Keukenhof Gardens 2021?
What's the best way to experience Keukenhof Gardens?
- Keukenhof Gardens and Flower Fields Half Day Guided Tour
- Holland Spectacle (Keukenhof Tulips Garden & Giethoorn)
- Keukenhof and Zaanse Schans guided day Tour with Amsterdam Canal Cruise
- Tulip Fields of Holland tour Seasonal
Things to do near Amsterdam
- Things to do in Zaandam
- Things to do in The Hague
- Things to do in Rotterdam
- Things to do in Dordrecht
- Things to do in Leeuwarden
- Things to do in Eindhoven
- Things to do in Zaventem
- Things to do in Ghent
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Brussels
- Things to do in Cologne
- Things to do in Dover
- Things to do in North Holland
- Things to do in South Holland
- Things to do in Flanders