Top Amman Safaris
40 results | All Amman Tours
* A traveler said: "This tour was outstanding. You will not be disappointed. This was a trip of a lifetime and the memory will be everlasting."
* A traveler said: "Had a great driver, Jamal, who spoke quite good English. Explained geography, historical facts etc. Sites were amazing"
* A traveler said: "We loved our experience! August is a very hot month but we had an amazing time and our guide was very kind."
* A traveler said: "He was prompt informed and very well mannered. Would be happy to have him accomplish me on another tour"
* A traveler said: "Driver was prompt 3 hours before flight departure. He was friendly and helpful. Booking in advance removed the stress if organising a taxi"
* A traveler said: "The courtesy of the driver was helpful. We had Ali as a guide into Petra. He has been a guide for 26 years and everyone we encountered knew and respected him. Petra was awesome. Exactly what we expected! Because of COVID19 there were few other tourists so we could travel at our own pace and get uncrowded pictures!"
* A traveler said: "The service was an absolute life saver. As group traveling with multiple pieces of luggage it was a great comfort to have professional airport pick up with knowledgeable and friendly staff. The staff reached out to us prior to the day of arrival to confirm and provided contact information of our driver, which was extremely helpful when our luggage was delayed. I would highly recommend this company!"
* A traveler said: "My driver was Ahmat. He was Vers friendly and helpful. When I had a problem or a wish, he helped me. He drove carefully. The trip was very good."
* A traveler said: "Very informative. Guide spoke perfect English and had some great insight to both Amman and Jordan. Went to a mosque and observed the differences and similarities to Christian churches. Great way to see Amman."
* A traveler said: "Booking was easy. I spoke with them on what’s app and they answered all of my questions, even what to wear. They were very accommodating. My driver and guide was Sadeq. He was wonderful. He is very knowledgeable about the area and always willing to wait for you while you view various excursions and will take photos. I had a great time"
* A traveler said: "I had a day tour from Amman to Wadi Rum. I had a full VIP service. I didn’t stay in the desert overnight but if you can, definitely do it! The tour was fun, and I got to see the amazing scenery, drink Bedouin tea made on a bonfire and take millions of pictures with the help of my tour guide. It’s one of those things you can’t miss if you are in Jordan! Everyone was very professional, punctual and accommodating. Highly recommend!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Jerusalem
- Things to do in Bethlehem
- Things to do in Tel Aviv
- Things to do in Petra
- Things to do in Beirut
- Things to do in Eilat
- Things to do in Aqaba
- Things to do in Port Said
- Things to do in Suez
- Things to do in Larnaca
- Things to do in Dahab
- Things to do in Sharm el Sheikh
- Things to do in West Bank
- Things to do in Red Sea
- Things to do in Cappadocia