Top Amman Nature Walks
21 results | All Amman Tours
* A traveler said: "A trip recommended for everyone on a short "city break" to Jordan. You get to see all the most important landmarks in a comfortably paced 2-day trip. Everything well organised, with good communication prior to start of and during the trip. Plus the guide, Qutaibah, was very friendly and understanding, with all the answers needed!"
* A traveler said: "We loved our experience! August is a very hot month but we had an amazing time and our guide was very kind."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful trip. Guide was amazing and knowledgeable and bought me chocolate 🤣 amazing experience all around"
* A traveler said: "I had the chance to visit Petra with an amazing driver. first he was on time at 7 am.|Badr knows every shortcuts to Petra from the dead sea.|he is a professional driver with a huge knowledge of Jordan's history and culture.|Badr was a pleasant person with a lot of humour and fun.|I highly recommend Badr Nabeel Guith as a driver for all your trips in Jordan."
* A traveler said: "Good driver very helpful, informative and eager to make our trip enjoyable. Wadi rum is fascinating with lots of history and culture"
* A traveler said: "The guided tour for part of the visit was wonderful to learn more anout the history. Basel, my driver, was friendly, knowledgeable and extremely courteous."
* A traveler said: "My driver was Ahmat. He was Vers friendly and helpful. When I had a problem or a wish, he helped me. He drove carefully. The trip was very good."
* A traveler said: "Was a very unforgetable tour which left an amazing feelings for along time, for sure. Our driver Yahia is very responsible, professional, kind, smart and just a good person. He helped us to open Jodran and also to understand it from a very deep and we are very thankfull to him for this. We enjoyed our tour so much and we recommend the Jordan drive tribe to all who want to spend an unforgetable time to Jordan"
* A traveler said: "This was amazing. This was a private tour so the tour itself was very flexible in what we wanted to do and amendments to our plan. If you are a couple or a small group - we highly recommend the private tour."
* A traveler said: "This was by far the best overall experience I had on a tour in Jordan. From start to finish, Muhammad was a great driver and tour guide for Petra. Also, Muhammad was the best English speaker in Amman, no doubt about it. The ride was in a nice newer vehicle that had good AC and was a smooth drive. I will be using this tour company again!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- 2-Day Tour: Petra, Wadi Rum, and Dead Sea from Amman
- 3-Day Private Tour from Amman: Petra, Wadi Rum, Dana, Aqaba, and Dead Sea
- Private Full Day Tour to Jerash, Madaba, and Mount Nebo from Amman
- Private Full Day Trip to Wadi Rum Valley of Moon Martian Desert from Amman
- Private Petra Day Trip Including Little Petra from Amman
- Things to do in Jerusalem
- Things to do in Bethlehem
- Things to do in Tel Aviv
- Things to do in Petra
- Things to do in Beirut
- Things to do in Eilat
- Things to do in Aqaba
- Things to do in Port Said
- Things to do in Suez
- Things to do in Larnaca
- Things to do in Dahab
- Things to do in Sharm el Sheikh
- Things to do in West Bank
- Things to do in Red Sea
- Things to do in Cappadocia