Top Amman Fun & Games
13 results | All Amman Tours
* A traveler said: "My driver was Ahmat. He was Vers friendly and helpful. When I had a problem or a wish, he helped me. He drove carefully. The trip was very good."
* A traveler said: "A trip recommended for everyone on a short "city break" to Jordan. You get to see all the most important landmarks in a comfortably paced 2-day trip. Everything well organised, with good communication prior to start of and during the trip. Plus the guide, Qutaibah, was very friendly and understanding, with all the answers needed!"
* A traveler said: "Good driver very helpful, informative and eager to make our trip enjoyable. Wadi rum is fascinating with lots of history and culture"
* A traveler said: "This was amazing. This was a private tour so the tour itself was very flexible in what we wanted to do and amendments to our plan. If you are a couple or a small group - we highly recommend the private tour."
* A traveler said: "The guided tour for part of the visit was wonderful to learn more anout the history. Basel, my driver, was friendly, knowledgeable and extremely courteous."
* A traveler said: "Wafa, the leader of the class, was just amazing. Loved the setting in the family home (since 1940 I believe). The food we prepared and ate taught us a lot about Jordan. A must do when visiting."
* A traveler said: "Very informative. Guide spoke perfect English and had some great insight to both Amman and Jordan. Went to a mosque and observed the differences and similarities to Christian churches. Great way to see Amman."
* A traveler said: "He was prompt informed and very well mannered. Would be happy to have him accomplish me on another tour"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Jerusalem
- Things to do in Bethlehem
- Things to do in Tel Aviv
- Things to do in Petra
- Things to do in Beirut
- Things to do in Eilat
- Things to do in Aqaba
- Things to do in Port Said
- Things to do in Suez
- Things to do in Larnaca
- Things to do in Dahab
- Things to do in Sharm el Sheikh
- Things to do in West Bank
- Things to do in Red Sea
- Things to do in Cappadocia