Top Amman Full-day Tours
115 results | All Amman Tours
* A traveler said: "Good driver very helpful, informative and eager to make our trip enjoyable. Wadi rum is fascinating with lots of history and culture"
* A traveler said: "He was prompt informed and very well mannered. Would be happy to have him accomplish me on another tour"
* A traveler said: "The guided tour for part of the visit was wonderful to learn more anout the history. Basel, my driver, was friendly, knowledgeable and extremely courteous."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful trip. Guide was amazing and knowledgeable and bought me chocolate 🤣 amazing experience all around"
* A traveler said: "Had a great driver, Jamal, who spoke quite good English. Explained geography, historical facts etc. Sites were amazing"
* A traveler said: "Was a very unforgetable tour which left an amazing feelings for along time, for sure. Our driver Yahia is very responsible, professional, kind, smart and just a good person. He helped us to open Jodran and also to understand it from a very deep and we are very thankfull to him for this. We enjoyed our tour so much and we recommend the Jordan drive tribe to all who want to spend an unforgetable time to Jordan"
* A traveler said: "The courtesy of the driver was helpful. We had Ali as a guide into Petra. He has been a guide for 26 years and everyone we encountered knew and respected him. Petra was awesome. Exactly what we expected! Because of COVID19 there were few other tourists so we could travel at our own pace and get uncrowded pictures!"
* A traveler said: "I had the chance to visit Petra with an amazing driver. first he was on time at 7 am.|Badr knows every shortcuts to Petra from the dead sea.|he is a professional driver with a huge knowledge of Jordan's history and culture.|Badr was a pleasant person with a lot of humour and fun.|I highly recommend Badr Nabeel Guith as a driver for all your trips in Jordan."
* A traveler said: "A very nice experience to see in a short time highlights of Jerusalem and Bethlehem… unforgettable !!"
* A traveler said: "Very fun and interesting. Recommend combining this trip with a visit to the Jordon river where Jesus was baptized. It is very close."
* A traveler said: "We booked transportation only since we wanted to go relax, nice and slowly. Amer, was kind, patient and always ready to give a hint or recommendation about the sites we visited. There was not even a single offer made by him to push for a place, restaurant or guide which was great, 5/5. Great driver, we felt safe the whole trip."
* A traveler said: "This tour was outstanding. You will not be disappointed. This was a trip of a lifetime and the memory will be everlasting."
* A traveler said: "It’s great if you want to see these places in one day. Our driver Nidal was very helpful and an excellent driver."
* A traveler said: "This was amazing. This was a private tour so the tour itself was very flexible in what we wanted to do and amendments to our plan. If you are a couple or a small group - we highly recommend the private tour."
* A traveler said: "We loved our experience! August is a very hot month but we had an amazing time and our guide was very kind."
* A traveler said: "Very good trip with a very nice driver Thé guide was vert interestig Thé site is Amazing But if you Wang visite all you need two dans"
* A traveler said: "This was by far the best overall experience I had on a tour in Jordan. From start to finish, Muhammad was a great driver and tour guide for Petra. Also, Muhammad was the best English speaker in Amman, no doubt about it. The ride was in a nice newer vehicle that had good AC and was a smooth drive. I will be using this tour company again!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was outstanding. Mahmoud is an exceptional tour guide. I want to do it again. The schedule was perfect, and everything was perfectly timed. There are so many other good things to say about the tour. If you take the tour you won't be disappointed. I enjoyed every minute from pick up to drop off."
* A traveler said: "Really good variety. The first two stops are very casual, slow paced, good things to learn about. The third stop is insane....the canyon is really cool, it's like a water ropes course. I'm in average shape and could do it but it was a struggle. There are guides to help you along the way...I wouldn't have made it if there weren't. It was unbelievable though, so glad I did it, super fun. There was a really refreshing waterfall at the end as well. Wear water shoes. The dead see is fascinating, but the sand is very hot. Keep the shoes on there lol. If you can't float well, you will there....so neat. Not something you do all day though, I recommend not wearing sunglasses because the water drips off of them and in the bottom of your eyes....fyi, it burns. Anyways, really cool resort with pools to go to after you are done with the dead sea. Lunch is the only weakness of this trip but what are ya gonna do, it was fair. Muard, our guide, helped us get the Covid Test we needed to go to our next destination at the end of our tour without hesitation, really just a nice guy that was willing to go the extra mile to help out. He made sure we got our results and were all set through whatsapp the next day as well. I'm glad I did this tour."
* A traveler said: "Really great trip. The best part was our driver Hazel Yasin. He is such a wonderful, happy, caring person. He really made our trip more enjoyable. Would recommend this trip."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Day Trips
- Full-day Tours
- Half-day Tours
- Layover Tours
- Multi-day Tours
- Overnight Tours
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in Jerusalem
- Things to do in Bethlehem
- Things to do in Tel Aviv
- Things to do in Petra
- Things to do in Beirut
- Things to do in Eilat
- Things to do in Aqaba
- Things to do in Port Said
- Things to do in Suez
- Things to do in Larnaca
- Things to do in Dahab
- Things to do in Sharm el Sheikh
- Things to do in West Bank
- Things to do in Red Sea
- Things to do in Cappadocia