Top Amman Food & Drink
21 results | All Amman Tours
* A traveler said: "Wafa, the leader of the class, was just amazing. Loved the setting in the family home (since 1940 I believe). The food we prepared and ate taught us a lot about Jordan. A must do when visiting."
* A traveler said: "I had the chance to visit Petra with an amazing driver. first he was on time at 7 am.|Badr knows every shortcuts to Petra from the dead sea.|he is a professional driver with a huge knowledge of Jordan's history and culture.|Badr was a pleasant person with a lot of humour and fun.|I highly recommend Badr Nabeel Guith as a driver for all your trips in Jordan."
* A traveler said: "Had a great driver, Jamal, who spoke quite good English. Explained geography, historical facts etc. Sites were amazing"
* A traveler said: "The driver waited for an hour in the airport. Our experience was very pleasant and we would highly recommend it."
* A traveler said: "It’s great if you want to see these places in one day. Our driver Nidal was very helpful and an excellent driver."
* A traveler said: "We booked transportation only since we wanted to go relax, nice and slowly. Amer, was kind, patient and always ready to give a hint or recommendation about the sites we visited. There was not even a single offer made by him to push for a place, restaurant or guide which was great, 5/5. Great driver, we felt safe the whole trip."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time, Firas was very kind and informative. We really enjoyed our tour, we loved the restaurant as well"
* A traveler said: "Good driver very helpful, informative and eager to make our trip enjoyable. Wadi rum is fascinating with lots of history and culture"
* A traveler said: "This was by far the best overall experience I had on a tour in Jordan. From start to finish, Muhammad was a great driver and tour guide for Petra. Also, Muhammad was the best English speaker in Amman, no doubt about it. The ride was in a nice newer vehicle that had good AC and was a smooth drive. I will be using this tour company again!"
* A traveler said: "I would recommend this tour for anyone looking for a quick trip to Mt. Nebo and Madaba. The drive is easy and I did not feel rushed."
* A traveler said: "I always try to start my tour in a country with a food tour the day before my actual tour begins just to get a flavor of the local food spots. Most tour groups don't go to the local food spots. This food tour was right on. Great local food that was not available on my actual tour."
* A traveler said: "Great! Good food in a nice restaurant -- wonderful atmosphere!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Jerusalem
- Things to do in Bethlehem
- Things to do in Tel Aviv
- Things to do in Petra
- Things to do in Beirut
- Things to do in Eilat
- Things to do in Aqaba
- Things to do in Port Said
- Things to do in Suez
- Things to do in Larnaca
- Things to do in Dahab
- Things to do in Sharm el Sheikh
- Things to do in West Bank
- Things to do in Red Sea
- Things to do in Cappadocia