Top Amman Art & Culture
486 results | All Amman Tours
* A traveler said: "Very informative. Guide spoke perfect English and had some great insight to both Amman and Jordan. Went to a mosque and observed the differences and similarities to Christian churches. Great way to see Amman."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful trip. Guide was amazing and knowledgeable and bought me chocolate 🤣 amazing experience all around"
* A traveler said: "A trip recommended for everyone on a short "city break" to Jordan. You get to see all the most important landmarks in a comfortably paced 2-day trip. Everything well organised, with good communication prior to start of and during the trip. Plus the guide, Qutaibah, was very friendly and understanding, with all the answers needed!"
* A traveler said: "We loved our experience! August is a very hot month but we had an amazing time and our guide was very kind."
* A traveler said: "We booked transportation only since we wanted to go relax, nice and slowly. Amer, was kind, patient and always ready to give a hint or recommendation about the sites we visited. There was not even a single offer made by him to push for a place, restaurant or guide which was great, 5/5. Great driver, we felt safe the whole trip."
* A traveler said: "A very nice experience to see in a short time highlights of Jerusalem and Bethlehem… unforgettable !!"
* A traveler said: "Harood was waiting at the airport and we promptly got going and were off to Petra. Good vehicle, lots of room for all of our luggage (6 bags). Made a short stop about half way there. Nice break. Harood is local to Petra. Very helpful!"
* A traveler said: "This was amazing. This was a private tour so the tour itself was very flexible in what we wanted to do and amendments to our plan. If you are a couple or a small group - we highly recommend the private tour."
* A traveler said: "I would recommend this tour for anyone looking for a quick trip to Mt. Nebo and Madaba. The drive is easy and I did not feel rushed."
* A traveler said: "This was by far the best overall experience I had on a tour in Jordan. From start to finish, Muhammad was a great driver and tour guide for Petra. Also, Muhammad was the best English speaker in Amman, no doubt about it. The ride was in a nice newer vehicle that had good AC and was a smooth drive. I will be using this tour company again!"
* A traveler said: "It was a very interesting tour as you get to see Amman in particular and Jordan in general from the perspective of a local Jordanian. It was done to suit the pace of the participants. A bit of walking but that makes it more interesting as you are among the locals"
* A traveler said: "He was prompt informed and very well mannered. Would be happy to have him accomplish me on another tour"
* A traveler said: "Good driver very helpful, informative and eager to make our trip enjoyable. Wadi rum is fascinating with lots of history and culture"
* A traveler said: "Very fun and interesting. Recommend combining this trip with a visit to the Jordon river where Jesus was baptized. It is very close."
* A traveler said: "The driver waited for an hour in the airport. Our experience was very pleasant and we would highly recommend it."
* A traveler said: "It’s great if you want to see these places in one day. Our driver Nidal was very helpful and an excellent driver."
* A traveler said: "Our driver was punctual, very polite, spoke clear English and gave us lots of insite and tips on Jordan, since it was our first time in the country. We felt very welcomed and safe with him."
* A traveler said: "Had a great driver, Jamal, who spoke quite good English. Explained geography, historical facts etc. Sites were amazing"
* A traveler said: "My driver was Ahmat. He was Vers friendly and helpful. When I had a problem or a wish, he helped me. He drove carefully. The trip was very good."
* A traveler said: "Wafa, the leader of the class, was just amazing. Loved the setting in the family home (since 1940 I believe). The food we prepared and ate taught us a lot about Jordan. A must do when visiting."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Jerusalem
- Things to do in Bethlehem
- Things to do in Tel Aviv
- Things to do in Petra
- Things to do in Beirut
- Things to do in Eilat
- Things to do in Aqaba
- Things to do in Port Said
- Things to do in Suez
- Things to do in Larnaca
- Things to do in Dahab
- Things to do in Sharm el Sheikh
- Things to do in West Bank
- Things to do in Red Sea
- Things to do in Cappadocia