Top Amazon Unique Experiences
Saved to wishlist!
4 results | All Amazon Tours
On this trip to the Tambopata Reserve, we will start our trip in a small car, approximately one hour. then we will arrive at the tambopata river there a motorized boat waits us that will take us to our lodge . the trip in motorized boat is approximated to 1 hour in the way we will see biodiversity. There we will spend 2 nights in the middle of the jungle in a comfortable lodge, the attraction of this place is to spot the clay lick of macaws. hundreds of parrots gather to eat the clay . It is a beautiful activity to see them since it is the only place where you can observe also we will have walks in a primary forest where we can see a lot of biodiversity. we will have night walks and much more. after to being 3 days in the amzonia we will be back to the city of Puerto Maldonado in our own transport.
The Cordillera Rainbow of Palccoyo is the first sister of the famous mountain of the seven colors "Vinicunca" but with better accessibility. Its more than nine thousand natural hectares have a color similar to the rainbow, which gives it a cheerful and at the same time mystical atmosphere. In addition, in this tour in addition to appreciating this geological beauty we will visit other sites that will make this trip an unforgettable experience.
Taking safety measures
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Holidays only for one day in Iquitos? Are you looking for an experiential tour with total security but do not have much time? Meet the reality of a city that forms on the river. Live the true Amazon adventure with us!
Highlights • Great chances to see reptiles by the main road • Night safari by tuk tuk • See different type of critters crossing the road from a tuk tuk • Exciting dosage of adrenaline without leaving the city at all The only night safari available without leaving Iquitos. Explore the main road in search of noturnal critters,grasshoppers,beetles,toads,frogs,geckos,lizards and some times large snakes like boas,anacondas and poisonous snakes like Fer de lances and Bushmasters.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Things to do near Amazon
- Things to do in Iquitos
- Things to do in Chachapoyas
- Things to do in Puerto Maldonado
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in North Coast
- Things to do in North Chile
- Things to do in Ica
- Things to do in Lima
- Things to do in Nazca
- Things to do in Huaraz
- Things to do in Altiplano
- Things to do in Northwest Argentina
- Things to do in Lake District
- Things to do in The Pampas
- Things to do in Patagonia
- How to Spend 3 Days in Iquitos
- Overnight Amazon Jungle Lodge Stays from Iquitos
- Overnight Amazon Jungle Lodge Stays from Puerto Maldonado
- Amazon River Cruises in Peru
- Top Hiking Trails in the Peruvian Amazon Rain Forest
- Macaw Clay Licks in the Peruvian Amazon Rainforest
- Bird Watching in the Peruvian Amazon Rain Forest