Top Amazon Running Tours
Saved to wishlist!
1 result | All Amazon Tours
Sort by: Featured
Ideal for sports lovers, we can even run some sections at the request of travelers, we have schedules from 6:00 am and also in the afternoon. The guides know the route very well and can identify wildlife if they appear on the road; If the heat is intense there is the option of jumping into the river. The activity starts from when we pick up travelers from their hotels and provide them with bicycles and helmets. we usually drive 15 km on average but if required we can drive longer or shorter distances. In some cases, we meet with friends and so we leave in a group. The time of this activity is approximately 1.5 hours.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Running Tours in Amazon are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Amazon may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Things to do in Iquitos
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in North Coast
- Things to do in Altiplano
- Things to do in Paracas
- Things to do in Ica
- Things to do in Lima
- Things to do in Huaraz
- Things to do in Chiclayo
- Things to do in Northwest Argentina
- Things to do in The Pampas
- Things to do in Patagonia
- Things to do in Andes
- Things to do in Central Pacific
- Things to do in Central Valley
- How to Spend 3 Days in Iquitos
- Top Hiking Trails in the Peruvian Amazon Rain Forest
- Amazon River Cruises in Peru
- Macaw Clay Licks in the Peruvian Amazon Rainforest
- Bird Watching in the Peruvian Amazon Rain Forest
- Overnight Amazon Jungle Lodge Stays from Puerto Maldonado
- Overnight Amazon Jungle Lodge Stays from Iquitos