Top Amazon Kid-Friendly
Saved to wishlist!
3 results | All Amazon Tours
Learn about animal rehabilitation efforts in the Amazon and check out rare species such as the Amazonian manatee on this tour of the Amazon Rescue Center. Your guide takes you through the rescue center and explains the rehabilitation process for reptiles, monkeys, birds, and manatees, plus gives you the chance to explore an educational walking trail in the forest at your leisure.
We will visit a farm where we will meet the most representative animals of the Amazon, the fundoi pedrito houses lizards, piranhas, turtles and macaws in its facilities. A nice experience sailing the Amazon.
Taking safety measures
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Kid-Friendly in Amazon?
The best Kid-Friendly in Amazon according to Viator travelers are:
- Amazon Rescue Center - Manatees Conservation Center Admission Ticket
- World Of Lizards and Pirañas
- Iquitos Wonderful City
What Kid-Friendly in Amazon are taking additional safety precautions?
- Things to do in Iquitos
- Things to do in Chachapoyas
- Things to do in Puerto Maldonado
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in North Coast
- Things to do in North Chile
- Things to do in Paracas
- Things to do in Ica
- Things to do in Lima
- Things to do in Nazca
- Things to do in Altiplano
- Things to do in Northwest Argentina
- Things to do in Lake District
- Things to do in The Pampas
- Things to do in Patagonia
- How to Spend 3 Days in Iquitos
- Top Hiking Trails in the Peruvian Amazon Rain Forest
- Amazon River Cruises in Peru
- Macaw Clay Licks in the Peruvian Amazon Rainforest
- Overnight Amazon Jungle Lodge Stays from Iquitos
- Overnight Amazon Jungle Lodge Stays from Puerto Maldonado
- Bird Watching in the Peruvian Amazon Rain Forest