Top Amazon Food & Drink
Saved to wishlist!
3 results | All Amazon Tours
Interactive class in one of the best restaurants in the city (Burgos restaurant) where the chef will share his experience and teach us to prepare the best dishes of the area with Amazonian techniques where carnivores, vegetarians and vegans are welcome. Ask for the Restauragos Burgos and everyone will talk about their dishes and good seasoning.
our excursions are more wild observing the real jungle and animals in their own habitat and not captivity nor shows, boating, fishing, dolphin watching, botanic trekking, giant trees Night excursion, sunrise, sunset, observation of avez and monkeys, survival, camping, construction of camps, and native weapons sloth we organize tours according to the interests of the client,
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Food & Drink in Amazon?
What Food & Drink in Amazon are good for avoiding crowds?
- Things to do in Iquitos
- Things to do in Chachapoyas
- Things to do in Puerto Maldonado
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in North Coast
- Things to do in North Chile
- Things to do in Paracas
- Things to do in Ica
- Things to do in Lima
- Things to do in Nazca
- Things to do in Altiplano
- Things to do in Northwest Argentina
- Things to do in Lake District
- Things to do in The Pampas
- Things to do in Patagonia
- How to Spend 3 Days in Iquitos
- Top Hiking Trails in the Peruvian Amazon Rain Forest
- Amazon River Cruises in Peru
- Macaw Clay Licks in the Peruvian Amazon Rainforest
- Overnight Amazon Jungle Lodge Stays from Iquitos
- Overnight Amazon Jungle Lodge Stays from Puerto Maldonado
- Bird Watching in the Peruvian Amazon Rain Forest