Top Amazon Bouldering
Saved to wishlist!
1 result | All Amazon Tours
Sandoval Lake not only stands out for its beauty, but Due to the rich flora and fauna found in its waters, Sandoval Lake is also attractive to those who like bird watching, because thanks to the vegetation it has in its mangroves and surroundings, that is the habitat of more than 600 species of birds, between migrants and residents, so we will learn more about this beautiful place by having the guidance of a professional natrualist who will provide us with valuable information on the ecology of animals and also of the place.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Bouldering in Amazon are good for avoiding crowds?
Things to do near Amazon
- Things to do in Iquitos
- Things to do in Chachapoyas
- Things to do in Puerto Maldonado
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in North Coast
- Things to do in North Chile
- Things to do in Paracas
- Things to do in Ica
- Things to do in Lima
- Things to do in Nazca
- Things to do in Altiplano
- Things to do in Northwest Argentina
- Things to do in Lake District
- Things to do in The Pampas
- Things to do in Patagonia
- How to Spend 3 Days in Iquitos
- Top Hiking Trails in the Peruvian Amazon Rain Forest
- Amazon River Cruises in Peru
- Macaw Clay Licks in the Peruvian Amazon Rainforest
- Bird Watching in the Peruvian Amazon Rain Forest
- Overnight Amazon Jungle Lodge Stays from Iquitos
- Overnight Amazon Jungle Lodge Stays from Puerto Maldonado