Top Amalfi Coast Vespa Rentals
Saved to wishlist!
7 results | All Amalfi Coast Tours
Easy and cheap way to visit the Amalfi Coast and see all the main attractions. It avoids traffic and low parking costs and allows you to make the most of the time available, be it a day or a few hours.
Taking safety measures
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Regular temperature checks for staff
ML Porter invites you to discover the most classic and picturesque aspect of the Amalfi Coast aboard modern equipped scooters. Driving your rental scooter, you can be the protagonist of your tour on the Amalfi Coast! You can visit wonderful places like Positano, Amalfi, Praiano, Furore, Ravello and have the freedom to decide when and where to stop, take a photo of the panorama, taste the typical local products, buy souvenirs. Choose the model you are interested in, the rental dates and the extras and the scooter will be yours!
Freedomscooters.it offers a unique service, it makes life much easier for guests having problems walking.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Vespa Rentals in Amalfi Coast?
What Vespa Rentals in Amalfi Coast are taking additional safety precautions?
- Church of Santa Maria Assunta (Chiesa di Santa Maria Assunta)
- Cloister of San Francesco (Chiostro di San Francesco)
- Punta del Capo
- Paper Museum (Museo della Carta)
- Villa Cimbrone Gardens
- Baths of the Queen Giovanna (Bagni della Regina Giovanna)
- Mt. Faito (Monte Faito)
- Sorrento St. Anthony Basilica (Basilica di Sant’Antonino)
- Tasso Theater (Teatro Tasso)
- Amalfi Cathedral (Cattedrale di Sant'Andrea)
- Sorrento Foundation (Fondazione Sorrento)
- Li Galli (Sirenuse)
- Coral Museum (Museo del Corallo)
- Correale di Terranova Museum (Museo Correale di Terranova)
- Via Capo
- Spaggia Grande Beach
- Emerald Grotto (Grotta dello Smeraldo)
- Things to do in Sorrento
- Things to do in Positano
- Things to do in Amalfi
- Things to do in Lazio
- Things to do in Puglia
- Things to do in Umbria
- Things to do in Pompeii
- Things to do in Capri
- Things to do in Salerno
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Sicily
- Things to do in Dalmatia
- Things to do in Adriatic Coast
- Things to do in Tuscany
- Things to do in Central Croatia