Top Amalfi Coast Sightseeing Tours
495 results | All Amalfi Coast Tours
* A traveler said: "A very enjoyable tour. Roberto was very informative and had a lot of interesting facts delivered in a witty way. Pascale (the driver) was very professional and clearly experienced in driving around the narrow roads. All in all a recommendable trip."
* A traveler said: "Hugo, our Pompei you guide, was extremely informative, patient with my photos, tailored the tour for us, and exceptionally personable with quick jokes. Salvatore, our driver, was a quiet, genuinely pleasant man with an easy smile. We enjoyed their company immensely and would recommend both to anyone and everyone."
* A traveler said: "It was a beautiful tour. A must do. Tour guide Nino was the best. We had a mixed group of Italian couples and us from USA. Nino was fluent in English and made the tour a lot of fun. Wonderful tour!!! We highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "An absolutely incredible experience. The staff was professional from start to finish. We saw all of the sights around Capri that would’ve been challenging to reach alone. We did pass by the blue grotto but did not stop to go in. I preferred it that way because I would not want to wait until the sun for hours. The tour made much better use of that time. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "This trip cemented the idea of our return trip next year. Not only was very awe inspiring but the guides were incredibly personable. We felt extremely comfortable with asking questions and joking around. Thank you"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Antonio was excellent. He pointed out many sights we would not have known if we did the drive ourselves. I would recommend this tour to friends & family visiting the Amalfi Coast."
* A traveler said: "From the very beginning of the trip, the vibe was absolutely ENERGETIC thanks to Ms. Roberta and Mr. Nello! It totally exceeded my expectations and beyond. Upon my return home, I will spread the good word about "You Know! -Boat Service". Thank you Ms. ROBERTA ! Thank you Mr. Nelson. Amén"
* A traveler said: "This was a great tour away from all the hussle and bustle. We started the tour of the local lemon grove and then off to see the cheese being made then off to make pizza Guide was great as were the homeowner of the lemon grove and the pizza maker"
* A traveler said: "Me and my two friends met a great group of staff and tourists from all around the world. We were alarmed by the 9hour duration of this trip however it was worth every minute! Plus, unlimited drinks ;)"
* A traveler said: "This was a brilliant trip and the guides on the boat were fabulous. They spoke perfect English & kept us informed about everything in a really fun way. Lunch & drinks on board an added bonus!"
* A traveler said: "Tamara was very knowledgeable and brought us to some amazing places to taste local foods. The 3 hours go quickly and you will be stuffed by the end of the tour!"
* A traveler said: "Organization 👍🏻👍🏻 Tour 👍🏻👍🏻 Excellent Guide 👍🏻👍🏻 Tour of the island 👍🏻👍🏻 So what else to say Highly recommended"
* A traveler said: "We spent a fantastic day in Capri with Michele. He made the trip interesting and stress free. We were able to see the island, spend time looking around the town, and he worked to get us to the blue grotto as quickly as possible once it opened so we didn’t have to wait in line for very long."
* A traveler said: "Marco was very friendly, helpful, and accommodating. We we were able to see everything we wanted and he provided interesting information and fun facts along the way! He also gave us suggestions of where to eat and how to make the most out of our time in these cities."
* A traveler said: "Mario was the best guide who gave us the ultimate experience and our favourite day in Positano/Amalfi! Thank you so much, we will remember it🤩"
* A traveler said: "Best experience to discover Capri, ton swim and have fun... I would come back tomorrow if I could !!! Thanks to our lovely skipper Liberato who took time for everybody in the boat. It looks like a privacy tour with 10 people in this big boat ! Grazzie Mille ! Ciao"
* A traveler said: "We booked our boat trip on 11th of September 2021 for the Amalfi coast. The boat was very stable and in a very good condition. Staff was friendly and explained everything in a clear manner. Thank you Adrea for a lovely day! If we need to take a boat trip again, we know where to find you!"
* A traveler said: "Beautiful sight driving down the Amalfi coast. My wife and I enjoyed visiting picture perfect Positano, Amalfi and Ravello. Pascuale the driver was very nice. Altogether we were a group of six, not counting the driver."
* A traveler said: "Great experience would definitely recommend! Cooking demonstration was very interesting and a lot of fun!"
* A traveler said: "Mario and Victoria were amazing guides. They were very accommodating and made us laugh all throughout the trip. We felt well taken care of and got to see plenty of the island grottos. I would highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing time! The service was excellent and the trip is really complete. We enjoyed all the different stops that they took us. We would definitely repeat it!"
* A traveler said: "Carmela was an excellent and very motivated and polite guide. Communication with operator was easy, organization at the day very well prepared."
* A traveler said: "Brilliant boat, lovely captain, and the trip itself was fantastic. We were well taken care of and had lovely food and drinks. The tour itself was brilliant and the opportunity to go swimming and cool down was amazing! Would highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "Excellent arrangement. Boat was on time and spotlessly clean. Michalo was very friendly & gave us a thorough commentary as we sailed. When we were returning we got a call from the company to check if everything went smoothly."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Adventure Tours
- City Tours
- Hop on Hop Off
- Night Tours
- Private Sightseeing Tours
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Whale Watching
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in Sorrento
- Things to do in Positano
- Things to do in Amalfi
- Things to do in Lazio
- Things to do in Puglia
- Things to do in Umbria
- Things to do in Pompeii
- Things to do in Capri
- Things to do in Salerno
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Sicily
- Things to do in Dalmatia
- Things to do in Adriatic Coast
- Things to do in Tuscany
- Things to do in Central Croatia