Top Amalfi Coast Sailing
17 results | All Amalfi Coast Tours
* A traveler said: "Fantastic day on a great boat. Captain and Francesca were amazing. Loved the swimming spots and views of the Gulf. Positano was stunning. Great day on the water!"
* A traveler said: "Great experience! Was able to travel to Amalfi and Positano without the hassle of driving!! Got picked up and dropped from our hotel, seemed well organized. And everyone was very friendly and made sure we had a great time!!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour to the amalfi coast. Everything es it is described before. Cool skipper, nice boat, cold drinks, swimming etc. Really great experience, worth the money."
* A traveler said: "This was a brilliant trip and the guides on the boat were fabulous. They spoke perfect English & kept us informed about everything in a really fun way. Lunch & drinks on board an added bonus!"
* A traveler said: "An absolutely incredible experience. The staff was professional from start to finish. We saw all of the sights around Capri that would’ve been challenging to reach alone. We did pass by the blue grotto but did not stop to go in. I preferred it that way because I would not want to wait until the sun for hours. The tour made much better use of that time. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Brilliant boat, lovely captain, and the trip itself was fantastic. We were well taken care of and had lovely food and drinks. The tour itself was brilliant and the opportunity to go swimming and cool down was amazing! Would highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "Mario was the best guide who gave us the ultimate experience and our favourite day in Positano/Amalfi! Thank you so much, we will remember it🤩"
* A traveler said: "Great morning in Pompeii then afternoon jaunt to Vesuvius.Spent round 2 to 3 hours in each.One word of advice is to take some form of hat as you are out underneath the searing sun for long periods.When given the opportunity in the afternoon to climb Vesuvius,take it(providing you are fit enough)The views are amazing."
* A traveler said: "A beautiful tour along the coast of Sorrento and Amalfi, Nando and Genaro are two very helpful and fun people. I highly recommend the tour. Super professional and capable people."
* A traveler said: "Had a blast with Sebastiano and Ciro on the boat tour. They made things fun, easy, and exciting. Would recommend this trip for sure."
* A traveler said: "Fabulous tour of the Amalfi coast! Roberto was a great captain and knew all the spots to stop all day long!!"
* A traveler said: "Incredible tour with stunning views of the Almafi coast from the sea. Included swim stops and a stop at the emerald grotto which was a memorable experience in itself. Great skipper and tour operators. Very highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was exceptional. Nothing better than touring Capri with a Caprese - Ana María was phenomenal! We will definitely return. Ana María, please send us the photo in the sea."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Water
- Jet Boating
- Lunch Cruises
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Speed Boats
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- Day Cruises
- Lunch Cruises
- Ports of Call Tours
- Shore Excursions
- Sightseeing Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Tasso Theater (Teatro Tasso)
- Cloister of San Francesco (Chiostro di San Francesco)
- Emerald Grotto (Grotta dello Smeraldo)
- Spaggia Grande Beach
- Punta del Capo
- Church of Santa Maria Assunta (Chiesa di Santa Maria Assunta)
- Sorrento Foundation (Fondazione Sorrento)
- Baths of the Queen Giovanna (Bagni della Regina Giovanna)
- Li Galli (Sirenuse)
- Paper Museum (Museo della Carta)
- Villa Cimbrone Gardens
- Via Capo
- Sorrento St. Anthony Basilica (Basilica di Sant’Antonino)
- Mt. Faito (Monte Faito)
- Coral Museum (Museo del Corallo)
- Amalfi Cathedral (Cattedrale di Sant'Andrea)
- Correale di Terranova Museum (Museo Correale di Terranova)
- Things to do in Sorrento
- Things to do in Positano
- Things to do in Amalfi
- Things to do in Lazio
- Things to do in Puglia
- Things to do in Umbria
- Things to do in Pompeii
- Things to do in Capri
- Things to do in Salerno
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Sicily
- Things to do in Dalmatia
- Things to do in Adriatic Coast
- Things to do in Tuscany
- Things to do in Central Croatia