Top Alice Springs Tickets & Passes
12 results | All Alice Springs Tours
* A traveler said: "The guide was very knowledgeable and friendly. The gorges and creeks amazing One of the best experiences on my trip"
* A traveler said: "The landscape in Palm Valley was amazing- especially the flowers and various kinds plants on the shorter of the two walks."
* A traveler said: "This was a great afternoon packed full of useful information. Gary, our tour guide, was excellent. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Great scenery, camels clean and well cared for, relaxing and enjoyable with a chat and refreshment afterwords. Better than expected."
* A traveler said: "A great day out, our drivers were full of information about the local area with plenty to see. The meals offered during the day were great and filling."
* A traveler said: "The wind conditions weren’t favourable at the start but the team did not give up and kept trying. The ride itself was very smooth. I’d have liked a little more commentary."
* A traveler said: "A great experience. The information along the way was excellent, and the stops gave us insight to outback living."
* A traveler said: "Reuben who was so full of wisdom and wit during his presentations. We truly valued hearing his stories and learning so much. A lot of thought has gone into making our experience come alive."
* A traveler said: "A great insight into the school of the air. No school happening at the time so they showed a class recording"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Larapinta Trail
- Mt. Gillen
- Alice Springs Desert Park
- Tnorala/Gosse Bluff Conservation Reserve
- Mbantua Fine Art Gallery and Cultural Museum (Mbantua Aboriginal Art Gallery)
- Ormiston Gorge
- Alice Springs Telegraph Station Historical Reserve
- Kangaroo Sanctuary
- Olive Pink Botanic Garden
- Royal Flying Doctor Service Alice Springs Tourist Facility (RFDS Museum)
- Finke Gorge National Park
- Simpsons Gap