Top Alice Springs Museum Tickets & Passes
Saved to wishlist!
1 result | All Alice Springs Tours
Discover the educational innovations of the Alice Springs School of the Air on a guided tour that lasts about one hour. Learn how lessons are provided to students in remote locations across Central Australia, starting in 1951 with radio broadcasts, and now using internet technology. Watch a short film about the school’s history, and observe a live lesson as part of your visit.
- Alice Springs Desert Park
- Alice Springs Telegraph Station Historical Reserve
- Mt. Gillen
- Standley Chasm (Angkerle Atwatye)
- Finke Gorge National Park
- Larapinta Trail
- Mbantua Fine Art Gallery and Cultural Museum (Mbantua Aboriginal Art Gallery)
- Olive Pink Botanic Garden
- Simpsons Gap
- Kangaroo Sanctuary
- Tnorala/Gosse Bluff Conservation Reserve
- Royal Flying Doctor Service Alice Springs Tourist Facility (RFDS Museum)