Top Alice Springs Multi-day Tours
16 results | All Alice Springs Tours
* A traveler said: "IsA wonderful way to see the key sites in this region. A full day of action with plenty of rest points."
* A traveler said: "The landscape in Palm Valley was amazing- especially the flowers and various kinds plants on the shorter of the two walks."
* A traveler said: "The walk into the Kata Tjuta canyon and the sunset Viewing were the highlights. The tour guides Reece and Britney did a great job."
* A traveler said: "Lovely experience seeing so many beautiful little animals that we’ll never see elsewhere, and learn some fun knowledge about them too!"
* A traveler said: "An awesome experience from start to finish. Professional staff, great pilot. A magical way to experience the outlying area of Alice springs and a beautiful sunrise."
* A traveler said: "Great scenery, camels clean and well cared for, relaxing and enjoyable with a chat and refreshment afterwords. Better than expected."
* A traveler said: "This was a great afternoon packed full of useful information. Gary, our tour guide, was excellent. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "A great experience. The information along the way was excellent, and the stops gave us insight to outback living."
* A traveler said: "This tour was so well coordinated and organized. Our hotel at Uluru was really good but the one at Kings Cross was much more rustic with even ants and lizards in the room. The side tours that we took early in the morning were all very prompt and just as advertised. A great insight into this area and we would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Great trip. We enjoyed Uluru,Kata Tjuta and the camel farm. Very short ride on the camel but was still fun. I would stay one day longer at Alice Springs. Long way for two days.. But well worth the trip."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Ormiston Gorge
- Royal Flying Doctor Service Alice Springs Tourist Facility (RFDS Museum)
- Olive Pink Botanic Garden
- Mbantua Fine Art Gallery and Cultural Museum (Mbantua Aboriginal Art Gallery)
- Mt. Gillen
- Larapinta Trail
- Finke Gorge National Park
- Tnorala/Gosse Bluff Conservation Reserve
- Alice Springs Desert Park
- Alice Springs Telegraph Station Historical Reserve
- Standley Chasm (Angkerle Atwatye)
- Kangaroo Sanctuary