Top Alice Springs Kid-Friendly
Saved to wishlist!
1 result | All Alice Springs Tours
Discover the educational innovations of the Alice Springs School of the Air on a guided tour that lasts about one hour. Learn how lessons are provided to students in remote locations across Central Australia, starting in 1951 with radio broadcasts, and now using internet technology. Watch a short film about the school’s history, and observe a live lesson as part of your visit.
- Kangaroo Sanctuary
- Alice Springs Desert Park
- Finke Gorge National Park
- Ormiston Gorge
- Larapinta Trail
- Mt. Gillen
- Olive Pink Botanic Garden
- Alice Springs Telegraph Station Historical Reserve
- Tnorala/Gosse Bluff Conservation Reserve
- Mbantua Fine Art Gallery and Cultural Museum (Mbantua Aboriginal Art Gallery)
- Standley Chasm (Angkerle Atwatye)
- Royal Flying Doctor Service Alice Springs Tourist Facility (RFDS Museum)