Top Alice Springs Attractions & Museums
Saved to wishlist!
Museum Tickets & Passes
Zoo Tickets & Passes
Arts & Design
Nature and Wildlife
Zoos & Wildlife Parks
Art & Culture
Tickets & Passes
2 results | All Alice Springs Tours
Explore the plants, animals, and people of the desert during a self-guided visit to Alice Springs Desert Park. Learn about the arid regions of central Australia from interpretative displays and daily talks by the staff. Find out who resides in a waterhole and which critters come out at night, among other fun facts.
Discover the educational innovations of the Alice Springs School of the Air on a guided tour that lasts about one hour. Learn how lessons are provided to students in remote locations across Central Australia, starting in 1951 with radio broadcasts, and now using internet technology. Watch a short film about the school’s history, and observe a live lesson as part of your visit.
- Kangaroo Sanctuary
- Alice Springs Telegraph Station Historical Reserve
- Standley Chasm (Angkerle Atwatye)
- Alice Springs Desert Park
- Olive Pink Botanic Garden
- Finke Gorge National Park
- Royal Flying Doctor Service Alice Springs Tourist Facility (RFDS Museum)
- Larapinta Trail
- Mbantua Fine Art Gallery and Cultural Museum (Mbantua Aboriginal Art Gallery)
- Tnorala/Gosse Bluff Conservation Reserve
- Mt. Gillen
- Simpsons Gap