Tours are every half hour and you’re welcome to spend as much time as you like exploring the museum.
The center is south of the Post Office, in the Hartley Street Historical precinct.
Really enjoyed the reptile experience the most but the whole tour was so good loved it all.The guides and presenters were so patient and knowledgable.
Marlene_H, Oct 2021
- Alice Springs Reptile Centre
- Kangaroo Sanctuary
- Olive Pink Botanic Garden
- Anzac Hill
- Alice Springs School of the Air Visitor Centre
- Finke Gorge National Park
- Alice Springs Telegraph Station Historical Reserve
- Alice Springs Desert Park
- Simpsons Gap
- Larapinta Trail
- Mt. Gillen
- Mbantua Fine Art Gallery and Cultural Museum (Mbantua Aboriginal Art Gallery)
- MacDonnell Ranges
- Standley Chasm (Angkerle Atwatye)
- Hermannsburg (Ntaria)