Top Alberta Travel & Transportation Services
211 results | All Alberta Tours
* A traveler said: "I booked this transfer 48 hours before I required it, and the company was very accommodating. Aljay arrived on time, his vehicle was clean, and he loaded and unloaded our bags. The weather conditions that day were poor, but he got us to our destination safely and on time."
* A traveler said: "So much fun! Lots to see and amazing views! Would definately recommend going!! Fast trip up and no line ups!"
* A traveler said: "Ken was the driver and tour guide. Excellent, organized and safe⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️. I highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "It was so much fun. Ronnie, our driver and tour guide was so informative and friendly. Thank you so much!"
* A traveler said: "Awesome experience , staff were wonderful, unfortunately it was raining and cloudy the day we had booked, but my grandson had a blast playing in the fresh fallen snow!"
* A traveler said: "We had such a great time with our 8 and 5 year old kids - they loved every minute of it! The guides were funny and knowledgeable - they made it a day to remember"
* A traveler said: "Was a wonderful day! Robbie is so friendly and engaging and really wants to show you the best of the best. Highly recommend this and my husband and I found it to be the best way of seeing all the magnificent views offered in the area"
* A traveler said: "Had great weather, sunny day with a breeze. Beautiful views and quiet peaceful trail. A good chunk of the trail was enclosed with trees, with some of it along a road with people walking and biking, with not much of a view but the second half was worth it."
* A traveler said: "Heidi was a fantastic guide. We really enjoyed our safari! We highly recommend this tour. We learned a lot about keeping wildlife safe."
* A traveler said: "Great company our flight was delayed 21/2 hrs and they were there to meet us on arrival driver Amman was great highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "There were only 2 of us on our hike so it turned out to be a private tour. Our guide suggested a hike up Stanley Glacier in Kootney Park just inside the BC border. It was a good hike for those that can manage and took about 2 hrs to reach the end of the path. We had a fantastic lunch on the mountainside (provided by our guide) and learned quite a bit about the local geology as well as the flora and fauna. We enjoyed ourselves and were absolutely beat after but in a good way! Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Local, friendly and informed guides. Shuttles run on time- don't be late. All the chosen stops were beautiful, even in the rain! Don't miss Johnson Gorge's beautiful blue water."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide Sam was fantastic and clearly enjoyed her job. I think the only the suggestion I have is make it a tad shorter."
* A traveler said: "Such a beautiful cruise on Maligne Lake! Our tour guide Liam was fantastic! Spirit Lake was extremely beautiful to see in person. I would not change a thing."
* A traveler said: "We loved the experience. Got to see some wild life, heard some great history about the area. Strongly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "The view was amazing and the staff was really friendly and had great knowledge of the area and the animals."
* A traveler said: "Aaron was our guide, he was very knowledgeable and added lots of interesting points, re native tribes in the area."
* A traveler said: "Covered wagon with cook out was excellent! Our entires Our Our family enjoyed the adventure! 18 months to 60 years of age. Our wrangler was fantastic who answered many questions from our grandchildren and family."
* A traveler said: "Bow River ride with experienced, calm guides. Rich was insightful and assisted me when foot slipped out of stirrup. All staff helpful, especially to get me and my hip replacements on and off Sailor."
* A traveler said: "What beautiful scenery on this transfer. Bus was very comfortable and driver was excellent. It was like being on a tour."
* A traveler said: "They drove us all the way from the baggage carousel to our Hotel, water and snacks were provided. The guide was very friendly. We were so happy with the service we booked them again on our way back to the airport."
* A traveler said: "Well worth the $6. Covered all the main sites and a great selection of the lesser known. The GPS matched the sites in an area with no cell coverage, and tour works travelling either direction."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Mount Robson Provincial Park and Protected Area
- Heritage Park
- Athabasca River
- Yamnuska Wolfdog Sanctuary
- Spiral Tunnels
- TELUS Spark
- Columbia Icefield
- Tunnel Mountain Drive
- Heritage Park Historical Village
- Athabasca Falls
- Jasper SkyTram
- Medicine Lake
- Bow River
- Kicking Horse Mountain Resort
- Bow Lake
- Studio Bell, home of the National Music Centre
- Miette Hot Springs
- Canada's Sports Hall of Fame
- Stanley Glacier
- Things to do in Calgary
- Things to do in British Columbia
- Things to do in Washington
- Things to do in Oregon
- Things to do in Vancouver
- Things to do in Seattle
- Things to do in Vancouver Island
- Things to do in Portland
- Things to do in Fort Collins
- Things to do in Utah
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Colorado
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in New Mexico