Top Alberta Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
212 results | All Alberta Tours
* A traveler said: "Heidi was a fantastic guide. We really enjoyed our safari! We highly recommend this tour. We learned a lot about keeping wildlife safe."
* A traveler said: "Such a beautiful cruise on Maligne Lake! Our tour guide Liam was fantastic! Spirit Lake was extremely beautiful to see in person. I would not change a thing."
* A traveler said: "Excellent service the driver was awesome. We enjoyed alot. The driver made our trip worth. Discovered new things and the driver was really knowledgeable. Whatever we put questions to him regarding the wildlife over there he gave us all the answers. I really taught alot even."
* A traveler said: "Awesome experience , staff were wonderful, unfortunately it was raining and cloudy the day we had booked, but my grandson had a blast playing in the fresh fallen snow!"
* A traveler said: "We had an awesome guide from Discovery Banff tours. Her name is Heidi and she explained all the mountain regions and the history behind them. She also hiked with us. She was great"
* A traveler said: "Was a wonderful day! Robbie is so friendly and engaging and really wants to show you the best of the best. Highly recommend this and my husband and I found it to be the best way of seeing all the magnificent views offered in the area"
* A traveler said: "Local, friendly and informed guides. Shuttles run on time- don't be late. All the chosen stops were beautiful, even in the rain! Don't miss Johnson Gorge's beautiful blue water."
* A traveler said: "We loved the experience. Got to see some wild life, heard some great history about the area. Strongly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "A spécial THANKS ro Colby Who Washington operating the Caribou glacier rider ! Vers entertaining and informative !"
* A traveler said: "It is a must if you go Banff. Do not get discouraged if it rains, cloudy... because it changes every few minutes. Highly recommended to dress warm."
* A traveler said: "It was so peaceful riding through the trees and beside the Bow River. Absolutely beautiful. Friendly and professional staff, they made the experience most enjoyable."
* A traveler said: "Kelly was a phenomenal guide. She was knowledgeable, passionate, and full of energy. She had in depth knowledge of the area and animals. We were lucky enough to see elk and deer on our trip."
* A traveler said: "We had such a great time with our 8 and 5 year old kids - they loved every minute of it! The guides were funny and knowledgeable - they made it a day to remember"
* A traveler said: "The tour was amazing, very helpful guid, comfort bus, spend a good time to see many places in one day."
* A traveler said: "Our driver Raven was very knowledgeable and enthusiastic about our trip. Added bonus we spotted an Elk which made it more enjoyable and the scenery was amazing great stopping areas for some great photos"
* A traveler said: "Bow River ride with experienced, calm guides. Rich was insightful and assisted me when foot slipped out of stirrup. All staff helpful, especially to get me and my hip replacements on and off Sailor."
* A traveler said: "I enjoyed meeting Mitch M, our guide and learning from him. The river was such a beautiful colour and lovely to paddle in. An excellent day with great service."
* A traveler said: "Aaron was our guide, he was very knowledgeable and added lots of interesting points, re native tribes in the area."
* A traveler said: "There were only 2 of us on our hike so it turned out to be a private tour. Our guide suggested a hike up Stanley Glacier in Kootney Park just inside the BC border. It was a good hike for those that can manage and took about 2 hrs to reach the end of the path. We had a fantastic lunch on the mountainside (provided by our guide) and learned quite a bit about the local geology as well as the flora and fauna. We enjoyed ourselves and were absolutely beat after but in a good way! Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "We had a great time on tour. Our driver was fun and knowledgeable. He answered all questions with confidence and clearly had good local knowledge. On the boat trip our guides were brilliant at keeping everyone informed and entertained. We chose this tour from a random brochure in a hotel lobby and were thrilled with what we got."
* A traveler said: "Our family really loved this experience. Katelyn was a fabulous guide, really informative and entertaining. Our kids are 13 and 15 and loved the trip. For our first rafting experience this was a great choice. We would choose a more challenging trip for our next experience."
* A traveler said: "Omg. Best girls trip ever! Will do again with family. I don't know why I waited so long. Guide was Jacob and he did spins and high five. He kept it fun the whole trip. Well worth the cost."
* A traveler said: "Great trip, excellent driver - Andrew. Knowledgeable with a sense of humour and friendly. Looked after all the passengers well."
* A traveler said: "This was an awesome adventure!! We went with a group of 4 and we all loved it! The staff and crew were amazing and made the experience so fun! Shout out to Thomas for being an excellent river guide! It's a blast, do it!!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Columbia Icefield
- Banff Gondola
- Moraine Lake
- Athabasca River
- Head-Smashed-In Buffalo Jump
- Heritage Park
- Yoho National Park
- Lake Louise Ski Resort
- Stanley Glacier
- Tunnel Mountain Drive
- Spirit Island
- Canada's Sports Hall of Fame
- Fraser River
- Sulphur Mountain
- Victoria Glacier
- Royal Tyrrell Museum of Palaeontology
- West Edmonton Mall
- Jasper SkyTram
- Sunwapta Falls
- Mt. Norquay Ski Resort
- Things to do in Calgary
- Things to do in British Columbia
- Things to do in Washington
- Things to do in Oregon
- Things to do in Vancouver
- Things to do in Seattle
- Things to do in Vancouver Island
- Things to do in Portland
- Things to do in Fort Collins
- Things to do in Utah
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Colorado
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in New Mexico