Top Alberta Tickets & Passes
17 results | All Alberta Tours
* A traveler said: "Awesome experience , staff were wonderful, unfortunately it was raining and cloudy the day we had booked, but my grandson had a blast playing in the fresh fallen snow!"
* A traveler said: "So much fun! Lots to see and amazing views! Would definately recommend going!! Fast trip up and no line ups!"
* A traveler said: "Had great weather, sunny day with a breeze. Beautiful views and quiet peaceful trail. A good chunk of the trail was enclosed with trees, with some of it along a road with people walking and biking, with not much of a view but the second half was worth it."
* A traveler said: "Aaron was our guide, he was very knowledgeable and added lots of interesting points, re native tribes in the area."
* A traveler said: "We had such a great time with our 8 and 5 year old kids - they loved every minute of it! The guides were funny and knowledgeable - they made it a day to remember"
* A traveler said: "It was so much fun. Ronnie, our driver and tour guide was so informative and friendly. Thank you so much!"
* A traveler said: "Ken was the driver and tour guide. Excellent, organized and safe⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️. I highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Was a wonderful day! Robbie is so friendly and engaging and really wants to show you the best of the best. Highly recommend this and my husband and I found it to be the best way of seeing all the magnificent views offered in the area"
* A traveler said: "Such a beautiful cruise on Maligne Lake! Our tour guide Liam was fantastic! Spirit Lake was extremely beautiful to see in person. I would not change a thing."
* A traveler said: "We loved the experience. Got to see some wild life, heard some great history about the area. Strongly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Bow River ride with experienced, calm guides. Rich was insightful and assisted me when foot slipped out of stirrup. All staff helpful, especially to get me and my hip replacements on and off Sailor."
* A traveler said: "Local, friendly and informed guides. Shuttles run on time- don't be late. All the chosen stops were beautiful, even in the rain! Don't miss Johnson Gorge's beautiful blue water."
* A traveler said: "It was beautiful. The views were stunning and even this scared of heights person did well. The glass on the bridge was very clear and we could see bighorn sheep grazing under the bridge."
* A traveler said: "Great place!! Too big to see and do all in one day!! Awesome for families, something for everyone!! Family and grandchildren, loved bakery and candy store!!"
* A traveler said: "Kerry was an excellent tour host, she knew the property well and was able to entertain us with stories along the tour. We visited four restaurants and a chef from each came out to talk to us. This was the highlight for me, to hear their passion and love of their establishments. They explained the uniqueness of their place and about our food sample. What impressed me most was the challenge Fairmont has given for a zero waste operation. Each chef spoke to eat with eagerness and delight at their creativity to accomplish this. The food was amazing at each different stop. The drinks were also very good, but could have been better if they included alcohol."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Columbia Icefield Skywalk
- Jasper Planetarium
- Nikka Yuko Japanese Garden
- Bow Falls
- Mt. Edith Cavell
- Kicking Horse Mountain Resort
- Medicine Lake
- Fraser River
- Glenbow Museum
- Jasper SkyTram
- Canada's Sports Hall of Fame
- Miette Hot Springs
- Mt. Norquay Ski Resort
- Stanley Glacier
- Heritage Park
- Kananaskis River
- Crowfoot Glacier
- Royal Tyrrell Museum of Palaeontology
- Cave and Basin National Historic Site
- Things to do in Calgary
- Things to do in British Columbia
- Things to do in Washington
- Things to do in Oregon
- Things to do in Vancouver
- Things to do in Seattle
- Things to do in Vancouver Island
- Things to do in Portland
- Things to do in Fort Collins
- Things to do in Utah
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Colorado
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in New Mexico