Top Alberta Culture
58 results | All Alberta Tours
* A traveler said: "Awesome experience , staff were wonderful, unfortunately it was raining and cloudy the day we had booked, but my grandson had a blast playing in the fresh fallen snow!"
* A traveler said: "Such a beautiful cruise on Maligne Lake! Our tour guide Liam was fantastic! Spirit Lake was extremely beautiful to see in person. I would not change a thing."
* A traveler said: "Had great weather, sunny day with a breeze. Beautiful views and quiet peaceful trail. A good chunk of the trail was enclosed with trees, with some of it along a road with people walking and biking, with not much of a view but the second half was worth it."
* A traveler said: "We had such a great time with our 8 and 5 year old kids - they loved every minute of it! The guides were funny and knowledgeable - they made it a day to remember"
* A traveler said: "Heidi was a fantastic guide. We really enjoyed our safari! We highly recommend this tour. We learned a lot about keeping wildlife safe."
* A traveler said: "Ken was the driver and tour guide. Excellent, organized and safe⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️. I highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "It was so much fun. Ronnie, our driver and tour guide was so informative and friendly. Thank you so much!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was amazing, very helpful guid, comfort bus, spend a good time to see many places in one day."
* A traveler said: "Was a wonderful day! Robbie is so friendly and engaging and really wants to show you the best of the best. Highly recommend this and my husband and I found it to be the best way of seeing all the magnificent views offered in the area"
* A traveler said: "We loved the experience. Got to see some wild life, heard some great history about the area. Strongly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Kelly was a phenomenal guide. She was knowledgeable, passionate, and full of energy. She had in depth knowledge of the area and animals. We were lucky enough to see elk and deer on our trip."
* A traveler said: "So much fun! Lots to see and amazing views! Would definately recommend going!! Fast trip up and no line ups!"
* A traveler said: "Great guide. Suited up and took fantastic pictures! Had a variety of weather but worth the trip to Edith Cavelle. Informative discussion on the history of Jasper. Flexible about route and convenient hotel pick up."
* A traveler said: "Great place!! Too big to see and do all in one day!! Awesome for families, something for everyone!! Family and grandchildren, loved bakery and candy store!!"
* A traveler said: "The tour guide Sam was fantastic and clearly enjoyed her job. I think the only the suggestion I have is make it a tad shorter."
* A traveler said: "Your tours have yet to disappoint. The wife and I had a great time. Everything was delivered as promised. Our tour guide Norm was entertaining, and informative. He made the drive to and from almost as enjoyable as the snowshoeing. He catered to the various skill levels in our small group so everyone proceeded at a pace appropriate with their comfort level. I highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Kerry was an excellent tour host, she knew the property well and was able to entertain us with stories along the tour. We visited four restaurants and a chef from each came out to talk to us. This was the highlight for me, to hear their passion and love of their establishments. They explained the uniqueness of their place and about our food sample. What impressed me most was the challenge Fairmont has given for a zero waste operation. Each chef spoke to eat with eagerness and delight at their creativity to accomplish this. The food was amazing at each different stop. The drinks were also very good, but could have been better if they included alcohol."
* A traveler said: "It was a very rainy day and one of the windows would not roll up - so there was wind and rain drops falling from the canvas roof of the car - but despite all of that Jeff (the bus operator) was great!! We learned lots of the history of the spots we visited - it was well worth the price. We will return and do that again on a sunny day!!!"
* A traveler said: "Out tour guide Jeff was very good. He took the time to adjust accordingly to our pace and explained things properly. Would not think twice of going with him for another tour or recommending him to friends and family."
* A traveler said: "WOW! What an adventure! Mark, our tour guide, took us to wonderful locations, treated us to a hot lunch and customized his teaching to our specific needs. Always ready to help, sure not to overstep, he was wonderful. This photography tour was worth every penny (and probably should cost more!). From the moment of on-time pick up at my hotel, through stopping to see the unplanned big horn sheep, hot chili for lunch and each stop along the way it was beautiful scenery, and a true adventure. Abraham Lake was the highlight and each spot prior to that was absolutely beautiful. Mark was patient, knew the different equipment we had and was so willing to share his knowledge. I would definitely go on this tour again and hope to on other tours with this company in the future."
* A traveler said: "The photographer was very friendly and accommodating, captured our once in a lifetime moment, thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Our Canmore Trails and Tales guide, Jacob, was personable and knowledgeable and thoroughly interesting and entertaining. We are looking forward to taking part in another Canmore Trails and Tales tour in the future. We highly recommend Canmore Trails and Tales."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Arts & Design
- Cultural Tours
- Historical Tours
- Photography Tours
- Underground Tours
- Pop Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in Calgary
- Things to do in British Columbia
- Things to do in Washington
- Things to do in Oregon
- Things to do in Vancouver
- Things to do in Seattle
- Things to do in Vancouver Island
- Things to do in Portland
- Things to do in Fort Collins
- Things to do in Utah
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Colorado
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in New Mexico