* A traveler said: "Superb experience loved every minute friendy knowledgeable guides. I booked extra days. Highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "Really fun day and felt really safe as they hadn't sold as many tickets as usual! Really great day out and lovely food."
* A traveler said: "fantastic day full of laughs from our guide and his sense of humour to the water fights between rafts, also the lunch was very good would highly recommend this trip it one not to miss"
* A traveler said: "Natalya and Mustafa were patient and kind with us and with our children. Our daughter was very skittish about riding hills and unstable terrain, as she is a complete beginner. Natalya walked with our daughter for three hours in the hot sun uphill and downhill. She also guided us in how to be kind with the horses but also to establish boundaries so that the horses didn't stop to snack too often. The views were beautiful. Highly recommend this activity."
* A traveler said: "well nice trip. the nature was really nice. great punctuality. Yes the drive to the ferry lasted about 2 hours to one side, but it was really worth. Staff was also kind, well a bit lack of german language. Food - fish tastier then chicken"
* A traveler said: "The ride was fun, nice scenery and the staff helpful and friendly. We had a really good time. Will recommend it strongly"
* A traveler said: "We had a FAB time! Was better than I expected. You see so much of alanya in the jeep and you stop of in many stops. Lunch was lovely. Water fights were so much fun and well needed in the heat. Staff were very friendly, helpful and fun! 100% recommended if you want a fun, exploring day out. Suitable for all ages"
* A traveler said: "Was an amazing experience. Got to enjoy a beautiful view from the top of the boat. The staff members were really nice. Just didn’t enjoy the food as it was really bland but other than that it was wonderful."
* A traveler said: "Had an amazing time on this trip. The jeep safari part that took us to the start of the rafting was excellent and a lot of fun. The rafting was great fun and the instructors were all making sure everyone had the best time possible. Would highly recommend this trip and we would definitely go again if we return to Alanya."
* A traveler said: "The Barbarossa is actually a funny guy who has everything together. Even right to the end for sorting people into their correct busses. I was impressed. Funny day out on a boat, simple and entertaining"
* A traveler said: "10 out of 10 . The tour operator was great. The tour itself is a bit long but is amazing. We had a comfortable ride to Pamukkale with frequent stops for a little rest and coffee breaks. Pamukkale and the city of Heliopolis are a most if you are in Turkey."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Turkish Riviera
- Things to do in Antalya
- Things to do in Larnaca
- Things to do in Sarigerme
- Things to do in Pamukkale
- Things to do in Marmaris
- Things to do in Rhodes
- Things to do in Goreme
- Things to do in Urgup
- Things to do in Ankara
- Things to do in Kayseri
- Things to do in Bodrum
- Things to do in Beirut
- Things to do in Western Anatolia
- Things to do in Cappadocia