Top Akureyri Sledding
1 Akureyri Sledding | All Akureyri Tours
Available from Dec 15
Have you ever dreamed of dog sledding with huskies on snow? Want to tick this off your bucket list while you're in Iceland? Great news, this tour is for you! Set in Akureyri, surrounded by beautiful mountains and the biggest fjord in Iceland, it's the perfect location. With these incredible landscapes around you covered in a blanket of snow during the winter months, you will feel relaxed and at ease as you are pulled along by the huskies. While on the sled you'll feel the power of the huskies as they pull you through the Icelandic countryside. There will be plenty of time to cuddle the dogs and take as many pictures as you like. Our huskies love to cuddle, so they will likely fall in love with you and shower you with kisses.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What tours in Akureyri are good for avoiding crowds?
Things to do near Akureyri
- Things to do in North Iceland
- Things to do in Skaftafell
- Things to do in Reykjavik
- Things to do in Vik
- Things to do in East Iceland
- Things to do in South Iceland
- Things to do in The Scottish Highlands
- Things to do in Northeast Scotland
- Things to do in Western Norway
- Things to do in Central Norway
- Things to do in West Midlands