Top Akureyri Historical Tours
2 Akureyri Historical Tours | All Akureyri Tours
Discover the natural beauty of northern Iceland on this once-in-a-lifetime tour. In this full-day tour you'll visit the magnificent Godafoss Waterfall, explore the Nature Baths of Myvatn and learn about the history of the mining of the sulphur springs in Namaskard. This tour is a fantastic way to see Iceland's natural side and will leave you with memories and photographs which you can share forever.
Taking safety measures
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What tours in Akureyri are taking additional safety precautions?
What tours in Akureyri are good for avoiding crowds?
Things to do near Akureyri
- Things to do in North Iceland
- Things to do in Skaftafell
- Things to do in Reykjavik
- Things to do in Vik
- Things to do in East Iceland
- Things to do in South Iceland
- Things to do in The Scottish Highlands
- Things to do in Northeast Scotland
- Things to do in Western Norway
- Things to do in Central Norway
- Things to do in West Midlands