Often said to be one of the most spectacular waterfalls in Iceland, Godafoss (which translates to “Waterfall of the Gods”) cascades into the Skjálfandafljót River that tears through Bárdardalur lava field. It lies along the “Ring Road” and leads to the Sprengisandur highland plateau, nestled between Hofsjökull and Vatnajökull glaciers.
Browse. Filter. Book.
Should I book Godafoss tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Godafoss 2020?
What's the best way to experience Godafoss?
- Lake Myvatn, Dettifoss and Goddafoss Waterfalls Day Tour from Akureyri
- Goðafoss- Waterfall of the Gods Tour from Akureyri
- Day Trip to Lake Mývatn And The Nature Baths from Akureyri
- Akureyri North Iceland Waterfalls and Nature Baths Small Group Tour
Things to do near Akureyri
- Things to do in North Iceland
- Things to do in Skaftafell
- Things to do in Reykjavik
- Things to do in Vik
- Things to do in East Iceland
- Things to do in South Iceland
- Things to do in The Scottish Highlands
- Things to do in Northeast Scotland
- Things to do in Western Norway
- Things to do in Central Norway
- Things to do in West Midlands