Top Aix-en-Provence Walking Tours
23 results | All Aix-en-Provence Tours
* A traveler said: "Richard was a wonderful guide. He was super knowledgeable about all things Aix and throughout our walking tour gave us a thorough history of Aix and the region. It was great that the 2 hour tour was early in the day while the town is still quiet. I loved the small group (4) and would highly recommend Richard’s walking tour!"
* A traveler said: "Remy was a great informative tour guide, would highly recommend this tour. Although its a bit early in the morning, it frees up your afternoon to visit the town of Aix-en-Provence. He recommended a few lunch spots that are walking distance from the drop-off points that were delicious."
* A traveler said: "The guide Giam was very good, very informative and humorous. We did the whole day tour so it was full on but great"
* A traveler said: "Remy was an excellent guide. Very knowlegible and with a good sense of humor. The scenery was superb, and the trip did not disappoint!"
* A traveler said: "I loved the trip. The guide was very knowledgeable on a wide range of topics and knew where to find the best lavender fields according to the time of year/harvest season."
* A traveler said: "A very pleasant day spent in such beautiful places!! Rémy is very knowledgeable in a wide range of subjects and I recommend very much this tour."
* A traveler said: "Chris from Ooh Provence was superior in every way. Gave us a private custom tour. We are history buffs and he was able to answer all of our questions. If not, he emailed us later with links to give us more information. We got lost on the way to meet him so he came to us. Helped us find our car at the end of the tour. If you want a custom tour Chris is the best."
* A traveler said: "Prune was our tour guide. Prune was a fantasti tour guide. She was extremely knowledgeable, and engaging. She gave us very useful and interesting info on the region and must see sites in 5 Luberon villages. Thank you Prune You are the best,"
* A traveler said: "C’est te tres Magnifique!!!! Absolutely Incredible!! Exactly what I was looking for and dreaming of when planning from my home in Los Angeles, California. The E Bike was Fantastic!! A memorable and extraordinary adventure that I highly, highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Fabienne was our guide and she was very knowledgeable about the history of Aix. We really enjoyed the tastings in the market area so I would recommend going at a time when the market is open. Very interesting walk around the city--highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour of Aix. Best part was exploring the city and collecting items for lunch along the way. Laurent had some very unique stories and sites to share"
* A traveler said: "Susana was an excellent tour guide for our food tour of Aix-en-Provence. She was highly knowledgeable and went above and beyond to make our stay fun and delicious!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Provence
- Things to do in Marignane
- Things to do in Marseille
- Things to do in Toulon
- Things to do in Arles
- Things to do in Avignon
- Things to do in Nîmes
- Things to do in Cannes
- Things to do in Montpellier
- Things to do in Nice
- Things to do in Monte-Carlo
- Things to do in Turin
- Things to do in Lyon
- Things to do in French Riviera
- Things to do in Languedoc-Roussillon