Top Aix-en-Provence Nature and Wildlife Tours
16 results | All Aix-en-Provence Tours
* A traveler said: "My husband and I had a very enjoyable day with our guide R’emy. He was very informative and interesting explaining all about the region and the people who live in the villages. Would definitely recommend this trip."
* A traveler said: "A very pleasant day spent in such beautiful places!! Rémy is very knowledgeable in a wide range of subjects and I recommend very much this tour."
* A traveler said: "Prune was our tour guide. Prune was a fantasti tour guide. She was extremely knowledgeable, and engaging. She gave us very useful and interesting info on the region and must see sites in 5 Luberon villages. Thank you Prune You are the best,"
* A traveler said: "I loved the trip. The guide was very knowledgeable on a wide range of topics and knew where to find the best lavender fields according to the time of year/harvest season."
* A traveler said: "The guide Giam was very good, very informative and humorous. We did the whole day tour so it was full on but great"
* A traveler said: "Remy was a great informative tour guide, would highly recommend this tour. Although its a bit early in the morning, it frees up your afternoon to visit the town of Aix-en-Provence. He recommended a few lunch spots that are walking distance from the drop-off points that were delicious."
* A traveler said: "Richard was an excellent guide! I learned so much as he took us through 2,000 years of history around the old city. Although I had previously walked through the city 5 times, I didn't know what I was looking at and didn't appreciate this beautiful city until I went on Richard's tour. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Great trip, excellent choice of four very different vineyards and superb hosts looking after us. Highly recommended for anyone seeking a memorable visit to Châteauneuf-du-Pape."
* A traveler said: "Chris from Ooh Provence was superior in every way. Gave us a private custom tour. We are history buffs and he was able to answer all of our questions. If not, he emailed us later with links to give us more information. We got lost on the way to meet him so he came to us. Helped us find our car at the end of the tour. If you want a custom tour Chris is the best."
* A traveler said: "Great day and a wonderful guide through beautiful Provence. Melanie was a knowledgeable tour guide and very friendly."
* A traveler said: "C’est te tres Magnifique!!!! Absolutely Incredible!! Exactly what I was looking for and dreaming of when planning from my home in Los Angeles, California. The E Bike was Fantastic!! A memorable and extraordinary adventure that I highly, highly recommend!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Provence
- Things to do in Marignane
- Things to do in Marseille
- Things to do in Toulon
- Things to do in Arles
- Things to do in Avignon
- Things to do in Nîmes
- Things to do in Cannes
- Things to do in Montpellier
- Things to do in Nice
- Things to do in Monte-Carlo
- Things to do in Turin
- Things to do in Lyon
- Things to do in French Riviera
- Things to do in Languedoc-Roussillon