Top Aix-en-Provence Half-day Tours
26 results | All Aix-en-Provence Tours
* A traveler said: "My husband and I had a very enjoyable day with our guide R’emy. He was very informative and interesting explaining all about the region and the people who live in the villages. Would definitely recommend this trip."
* A traveler said: "Prune was our tour guide. Prune was a fantasti tour guide. She was extremely knowledgeable, and engaging. She gave us very useful and interesting info on the region and must see sites in 5 Luberon villages. Thank you Prune You are the best,"
* A traveler said: "I loved the trip. The guide was very knowledgeable on a wide range of topics and knew where to find the best lavender fields according to the time of year/harvest season."
* A traveler said: "The guide Giam was very good, very informative and humorous. We did the whole day tour so it was full on but great"
* A traveler said: "Richard was an excellent guide! I learned so much as he took us through 2,000 years of history around the old city. Although I had previously walked through the city 5 times, I didn't know what I was looking at and didn't appreciate this beautiful city until I went on Richard's tour. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "A very pleasant day spent in such beautiful places!! Rémy is very knowledgeable in a wide range of subjects and I recommend very much this tour."
* A traveler said: "Remy was a great informative tour guide, would highly recommend this tour. Although its a bit early in the morning, it frees up your afternoon to visit the town of Aix-en-Provence. He recommended a few lunch spots that are walking distance from the drop-off points that were delicious."
* A traveler said: "Great trip, excellent choice of four very different vineyards and superb hosts looking after us. Highly recommended for anyone seeking a memorable visit to Châteauneuf-du-Pape."
* A traveler said: "Chris from Ooh Provence was superior in every way. Gave us a private custom tour. We are history buffs and he was able to answer all of our questions. If not, he emailed us later with links to give us more information. We got lost on the way to meet him so he came to us. Helped us find our car at the end of the tour. If you want a custom tour Chris is the best."
* A traveler said: "C’est te tres Magnifique!!!! Absolutely Incredible!! Exactly what I was looking for and dreaming of when planning from my home in Los Angeles, California. The E Bike was Fantastic!! A memorable and extraordinary adventure that I highly, highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour of Aix. Best part was exploring the city and collecting items for lunch along the way. Laurent had some very unique stories and sites to share"
* A traveler said: "This was an excellent excursion. We had two 'nonagenarians' in our group of 7, one using a wheelchair. The guide was excellent in accomodating our needs. His local knowledge and insights of the region gave us a wonderful experience and a taste of this lovely part of France."
* A traveler said: "Julien was our driver/guide, we were only 4 in the clean vehicle. Proceeded to our visit, with all the explanation of what we met. Being French with a Français driver/guide was great. Julien made all the effort to explain and ensuring to fill our requirement vis-a-vis what we wanted to see, and brought us directly to the cruise ship."
* A traveler said: "Fabienne was our guide and she was very knowledgeable about the history of Aix. We really enjoyed the tastings in the market area so I would recommend going at a time when the market is open. Very interesting walk around the city--highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was awesome! Our guide was wonderful, the sea cliffs above Cassis are breathtaking, and Cassis is charming. I recommend taking the boat tour to see the calanques once in Cassis. Highly recommend this trip!"
* A traveler said: "Because others expected did not show up, we had a private tour with Alex. NICE! He gave us lots of good information, answered lots of questions, and was in very good spirits despite the extreme afternoon heat. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "We had a great time. Our guide was very knowledgeable about the area and kept the 5 of us entertained. The views of the villages were amazing and we had great fun wandering around them as well. Certainly a very easy way to get to see Provence and certainly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Susana was an excellent tour guide for our food tour of Aix-en-Provence. She was highly knowledgeable and went above and beyond to make our stay fun and delicious!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Provence
- Things to do in Marignane
- Things to do in Marseille
- Things to do in Toulon
- Things to do in Arles
- Things to do in Avignon
- Things to do in Nîmes
- Things to do in Cannes
- Things to do in Montpellier
- Things to do in Nice
- Things to do in Monte-Carlo
- Things to do in Turin
- Things to do in Lyon
- Things to do in French Riviera
- Things to do in Languedoc-Roussillon