* A traveler said: "if you ever get the chance to go on this trip i would definately do it, first class treatment from start to finish, guide was a good laugh and amazed how smooth journey was with beautiful views and nice snacks before and after...brilliant!!!"
* A traveler said: "We were picked up on time by Abdul and Hassan. Abdul provided a lot of local information on the area and was able to answer our questions. The tour was relaxed and enjoyable. Lunch was delicious. Would definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "Very friendly guys I highly recommend them we have a lot of fun if you in Morocco agadir make sure you visit them you're going to be very happy"
* A traveler said: "AMAZING, me and my boyfriend went with this company 3 times in the week we were in Agadir, I would seriously recommend them to everyone and anyone. Great service, great price and really friendly. Don't do the hotel trip they are more expensive and crowded"
* A traveler said: "Don't hesitate please. We plan a visit initially of 1h but we did 3h, you will enjoy for sure, this is a very nice place 😁. Thank you to viator also for the valid ticket."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic trip. Beautiful scenery. Drove in a nice big comfortable land cruiser type vehicle through the atlas mountains with a stop at a panoramic viewpoint. Then trecked for about 15 mins to a beautiful secluded lagoon. Had a lovely swim where there was drinks and food available to purchase. Our guides Omar and Ilias spoke brilliant English and were absolutely fantastic guides who were friendly, chatty and knew a lot about the area. I would definitely recommend this trip especially with these guides. Thanks"
* A traveler said: "Kind Mr. Hassan really looked after us. He was a wonderful guide and truly cared about our well being."
* A traveler said: "The driver was very good. Always told us some interesting things. My friend and me really enjoyed this trip. 😃 😃"
* A traveler said: "When first arriving in Agadir, we had only booked this trip for 5 people but the other 3 in our group decided they also wanted to join us. Not a problem for the lovely Sanaa who organised everything. 2 of our group members are over 80 years old and Sanaa along with her camel handlers made it so easy for all members of our group to get on & off the camels! The ride was also suitable for the group members who had artificial knees 😊"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Atlantic Coast
- Things to do in Essaouira
- Things to do in Marrakech
- Things to do in Ouarzazate
- Things to do in Casablanca
- Things to do in Lanzarote
- Things to do in Arrecife
- Things to do in Puerto del Rosario
- Things to do in Rabat
- Things to do in Fuerteventura
- Things to do in Merzouga
- Things to do in Fez
- Things to do in Chefchaouen
- Things to do in Central Morocco
- Things to do in Morocco Sahara