Top Agadir Shore Excursions
268 results | All Agadir Tours
* A traveler said: "A good introduction to a new town, lots of crafts to see, good views and very accommodating service. We were well looked after."
* A traveler said: "When first arriving in Agadir, we had only booked this trip for 5 people but the other 3 in our group decided they also wanted to join us. Not a problem for the lovely Sanaa who organised everything. 2 of our group members are over 80 years old and Sanaa along with her camel handlers made it so easy for all members of our group to get on & off the camels! The ride was also suitable for the group members who had artificial knees 😊"
* A traveler said: "Very nice and knowledgeable guide. We learnt a lot about Agadir but also about Marokko. Can strongly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Kind Mr. Hassan really looked after us. He was a wonderful guide and truly cared about our well being."
* A traveler said: "Very friendly guys I highly recommend them we have a lot of fun if you in Morocco agadir make sure you visit them you're going to be very happy"
* A traveler said: "Akram and the driver were excellent hosts and guides for the Marrakech tour. Akram explained everything very well and we saw a lot on the tour. He was very generous and compassionate with everyone me met. Highly recommend this excursion."
* A traveler said: "This was a great day from start to finish. Punctual from the outset with plenty of information en route. Comfortable travel with a well appointed stop. The town was marvellous. Medina and marketplace something to behold. Exceeded all expectations. Totally recommended for a marvellous introduction to the famous Marrakech."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour of Agadir would highly recommend if you are visiting the area. Tour guide was very informative. Transport comfortable."
* A traveler said: "The tour was amazing and more that we have expected. Mohamed was very king we could not have better guide tour then him. We saw so many thing in one day and took pictures on some beautiful hiding places on the way to take pictures. Thank you, Merci"
* A traveler said: "We were picked up on time by the lovely Hassan who drove us around Agadir's old city walls, mosque & market. He was very informative Great morning out 😊"
* A traveler said: "Nice day out - several stops along the way - this is not an off road 4x4 in the sand dunes but a drive over some rough terrain and tracks now and again, but mainly on the road. Lovely stop at a fisherman's "cave" - his house built back in the rocks by the sea - Beautiful views from the dam - copious chicken tagine and couscous lunch in a Berber's place off the beaten track - nice varied salad for a vegetarian - which was produced on the spot as Berber not forewarned there was a vegetarian - stop at silver "shop" in Tiznit went on a bit, but guests bought some nice things - saw the old Tiznit town, very rustic and interesting - wee stop as the small sahara - sand dunes! Guide was nice and kept us informed of things we passed - drove very safely -- if a bit slowly!"
* A traveler said: "AMAZING, me and my boyfriend went with this company 3 times in the week we were in Agadir, I would seriously recommend them to everyone and anyone. Great service, great price and really friendly. Don't do the hotel trip they are more expensive and crowded"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- Day Cruises
- Ports of Call Tours
- Shore Excursions
- Whale Watching
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Things to do in Atlantic Coast
- Things to do in Essaouira
- Things to do in Marrakech
- Things to do in Ouarzazate
- Things to do in Casablanca
- Things to do in Lanzarote
- Things to do in Arrecife
- Things to do in Puerto del Rosario
- Things to do in Rabat
- Things to do in Fuerteventura
- Things to do in Merzouga
- Things to do in Fez
- Things to do in Chefchaouen
- Things to do in Central Morocco
- Things to do in Morocco Sahara