Top Aegean Coast Archaeology Tours
213 results | All Aegean Coast Tours
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Cigdem Dikentas Vidinel was very knowledgeable of the Greco-Roman history of Ephesus and was able to answer all our questions. She was patient, attentive and pleasant. It was a joy touring Ephesus, lunch and carpet co-operative with her."
* A traveler said: "Amazing Tour! Van was sparkling clean, driver was super friendly, polite and drove safely. Our tour guide Zeynep was amazing! She was a master of her craft, had the heart to guide, and was genuinely a friendly person. I would recommend this tour to anyone!"
* A traveler said: "We had a very competent tour guide which helped explain the history of the area. We saw amazing ruins and realized how advanced the ancient people and city was. We found Western Turkey to be a beautiful country with lovely people. We thoroughly enjoyed our lunch and experience Turkish coffee and the history of their rug making."
* A traveler said: "Very helpful. Fatima explained everything quite well. We didn’t feel rushed as she let us take our time. We were glad that we didn’t have to go to the leather store.Even going to the carpet factory was pleasant as the salespeople weren’t pushy and understanding if you didn’t want to buy. Highly recommended."
Kusadasi Shore Excursion: Private Half-Day Tour to Ephesus Including the Temple of Artemis and Şirince
* A traveler said: "Amazing! What an incredible place. Ephesus is not to be missed! Loved our guide who worked with us to spend the time where we wanted it most and knew interesting details. She kept our interest and let us wander on our own too. I only wish I knew how to spell her name. Thank YOU for an excellent day!"
* A traveler said: "My parents were very happy with this tour and Begum was the best possible tour guide!"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful tour and guide. Very personalized experience. Well worth the price. Professional. Great value."
* A traveler said: "We loved it! Our guide Aysegul is a professional archeologist and a historian. Aysegul was extremely knowledgable not only about Ephesus, but about the whole Anatolia region and the antique world. We highly recommend visiting the terrace houses in Ephesus and the local museum (see the bust of Marcus Aurelius!). Thanks again, we hope to come back soon!"
* A traveler said: "Cagri was a very nice tour guide. Very knowledgeable and kind. We really enjoyed this tour. Pick up was perfect and the van very comfortable. Hierapolis and Pamukkale are breathtaking. The lunch we were offered was very nice too."
* A traveler said: "While our cruise ship was docked in Kusadasi, Turkey, we had a private tour of Ephesus, the home of the Virgin Mary and several other sites in the area. Our guide was Aysa, who was very knowledgeable about the area and was very friendly. It was so helpful to have Aysa walking right next to us thru the crowded Ephesus area and explaining the various sites. This was much easier than being in a large group and trying to keep track of the guide. We also visited the ruins of the Temple of Artemis and the church of St John, and visited a mosque. We had a typical Turkish lunch at an outdoor restaurant and visited the Ephesus Museum in Selcuk before going back to the ship. It was a great full-day excursion with a great guide. We highly recommend this especially with Aysa."
* A traveler said: "Everything was amazing! Our guide, Bertuğ, was WONDERFUL! Patient, smart, & very well informed! Ephesus was just so stunning - the history was breathtaking!!"
* A traveler said: "The Tour guide spoke good English , was at the port on time and very professional . Would highly recommend it . The only thing is the a/c on the bus was not working well ."
* A traveler said: "Picked up right outside my hotel ,excellent tour guide ,funny and excellent atmosphere ,great group of people on the tour bus ,stopped for buffet style lunch on the way ,shown in a shop how marble is made into ornaments and then drove to pamukkale ,amazing sight to see,well worth the long drive"
* A traveler said: "Excellent way to see the area. We'd already been to Ephesus, so the driver and guide were more than happy to show us around the local area and other attractions. Highly to recommended if you have 1 day in the city and wish to see the sights of Kusadasi!!!!"
* A traveler said: "We loved our guide! Aris was wonderful. we went though the ruins and learned a ton. he took us to a pottery shop and watched them make the pottery nd a rug store where we learned how they make the rugs. a great day and a great tour."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour of Ephesus. Spent the entire time in Ephesus rather than spending the time driving to Miletus and Didyma.Tour Guide had an excellent understanding of the historical events that were of interest."
* A traveler said: "The pick up at hotel was on time. Had a pleasant day tour. The guide excellent with a wide knowledge of Ephesus history. A must to do tour highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Great value tour.hotels,b/l/d inclusive.Sado, very helpful with additional accomodation. Emeri our tour guide has to be the best in his field. Very knowledgeable on the subject matter in question. Would go out of his way and do utmost to please us.He also went the extra mile on many occasions.thanks"
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful time in izmir our guide Philis was very patient and professional. There is a lot too learn"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Baths of Varius
- Temple of Domitian (Temple of the Sebastoi)
- Konak Square (Konak Meydani)
- Bergama Asklepion (Pergamon Asclepeion)
- Izmir Clock Tower (Izmir Saat Kulesi)
- Izmir Archaeology Museum (Izmir Arkeoloji Muzesi)
- Isa Bey Mosque (Isa Bey Camii)
- Basilica of St. John
- Agora Open Air Museum (Izmir Agora)
- Public Latrine at Ephesus
- Fountain of Trajan
- Library of Celsus
- Temple of Artemis (Artemision)
- Temple of Hadrian at Ephesus
- Cave of the Seven Sleepers
- Ephesus Terrace Houses
- Church of St. Polycarp
- Aqua Fantasy Aquapark
- Boz Mountains (Bozdag)
- Things to do in Izmir
- Things to do in Selçuk
- Things to do in Sarigerme
- Things to do in Western Anatolia
- Things to do in Dodecanese
- Things to do in Turkish Riviera
- Things to do in Kusadasi
- Things to do in Bodrum
- Things to do in Pamukkale
- Things to do in Kos
- Things to do in Cyclades Islands
- Things to do in Macedonia
- Things to do in Peloponnese
- Things to do in Black Sea Coast
- Things to do in Cappadocia