Top Adriatic Coast Art & Culture
116 results | All Adriatic Coast Tours
* A traveler said: "This was just amazing , travelling with our guide everything was perfect the pickup was on time , we had a lot of time during the visit .5 Stars"
* A traveler said: "Great excursion. The service provided by our guide Milos was outstanding. He made sure that everyone on the tour was having a good time. It was a great day and the highlight of our trip."
* A traveler said: "Perfect day with great guide! We enjoyed the stops on the tour a lot. Communication with the tour operator was super friendly and very helpfull. Thanks!"
* A traveler said: "Jelena, you were just a great and a keen guide with a wide knowledge and also you are a good driver :)"
* A traveler said: "This tour was perfect for those who want a small taste of this beautiful island. We stopped at the mosaics and the bus waited for us. It was fabulous. Although we stayed on the bus, we had the opportunity to get off on two more stops."
* A traveler said: "Quite cozy trip. There were just 5 people including us this time so it was really flexible and pleasant (less time in waiting for passing the board, privacy…) our guide is Gabriel, and he is professional, patient and organisng"
* A traveler said: "Quite possibly one of the best tours I’ve been on in all my travels! Mirjana made the day very special and a wonderful experience, taking care of my every need, like I was travelling with a friend. I 1000% recommended this wonderful team for a great tour of Montenegro!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent guided tour of the island. We had our own driver who was excellent! He dropped us off at sights and picked us up at the designated time. The company was easy to work with and very caring. They did everything in their power to make it a wonderful excursion!"
* A traveler said: "Our group of three all loved this tour! We were picked up by immaculate speedboat at the port and whisked away to our first stop...Our Lady of the Rock. Our friendly and knowledgeable guide told us all about this island and church, then allowed us to wander on our own! Next, we went to the submarine tunnels! Wow! The history of these was very interesting and our guide took us in one of them- - -incredible! We stopped at Manula Island which was their little Alcatraz. You can’t go on to the island due to construction. Then, on to the Blue Cave where after telling about the formation of the cave, etc. we were told we could swim into the cave! Well worth swimming further than our boat could go. We saw bats, but they were high up and were not bothering anyone."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide, Jelena, was easy to understand, delightful and informative. She had the tour well planned and hit all the right spots. It was a great way to get introduced to beautiful Kotor."
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed the walking tour of Kotor. Bruna is a treasure and wonderful guide. She is so cheerful and provided us a wonderful overview of the city. I would recommend this tour to anyone with limited time in Kotor!"
* A traveler said: "We loved our day with Dominic he was personable and knowledgeable and made our one day in Montenegro truly amazing! I would highly recommend him and this tour ! Our only regret is we didn’t spend more time there !"
* A traveler said: "This tour was truly the thing that my family and I were the most impressed and happy with in Kotor. Firstly, I have to say that Marko, our driver and guide, made this tour what it was. Marko was so friendly and great, and also very informative of all that we saw. Marko made the tour feel very personal to us — we certainly did not feel like ‘just other tourists’. And on few occasions, he made it quite fun. The tour was absolutely so spectacular and amazing. We did enjoy this tour so absolutely. “We thank you Marko again very much for the tour.” – Louis R. and Family. And we would recommend it to all."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Great Montenegro Tour-Lovcen NP,Mausoleum Lovcen,River of Crnojevic,Sveti Stefan
- Kotor Cruise: Perast, Our Lady of The Rocks, Mamula, Blue Cave, Porto Montenegro
- North Montenegro, Durmitor, Tara & Ostrog Tour
- Private Tour- Kotor, Perast, Our Lady Of The Rock, Budva
- Hop on - Hop off Kotor Sightseeing tour
- Things to do in Kotor
- Things to do in Dalmatia
- Things to do in Puglia
- Things to do in Central Croatia
- Things to do in Podgorica
- Things to do in Dubrovnik
- Things to do in Tirana
- Things to do in Sarajevo
- Things to do in Makarska
- Things to do in Amalfi Coast
- Things to do in Macedonia
- Things to do in Lazio
- Things to do in Western Romania
- Things to do in Istria
- Things to do in Umbria