Top Adelaide Sporting Events
32 results | All Adelaide Tours
* A traveler said: "The whole experience was simply amazing. We learned so much about this area, saw beautiful wildlife and enjoyed great food!"
* A traveler said: "My sister and myself absolutely loved this bike tour. The friendly guide, made the tour even better with the knowledge he shared at the wildlife park, and at the old historical buildings. Amazing senery, people and coffee! Would definitely do it again, highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "You must do this!!!!! Owner and guide friendly and supportive when trying to control a segway for the first time. Thoroughly toured the Torrens safely and the guide had so much local knowledge. My husband and I are both 50yrs old, and we loved every second. Great for all ages. Try it....you'll love it."
* A traveler said: "Great fun. Easy to learn if you haven’t done it before. Wonderful hosts. I’m looking forward to doing it again."
* A traveler said: "The commentary by the tour guide was excellent, he was very knowledgeable about the Murray and all other areas. I'll come back again on the 3 hour trip this time"
* A traveler said: "Lovely island. Sad about the fire restrictions but glad to have been and spent in local businesses. Odyssey small group 4WD 2day tour was brilliant and our guide/driver Mia was really good. Flying back definitely worth it."
* A traveler said: "We had a really good 3 days. Our guide was very knowledgeable, and we learnt so much about the Ranges and the flora and fauna. The accommodation was good too. A trip that left us with a lot of good memories!"
* A traveler said: "it was a wonderful tour with an experienced nice guide. I regret I did not stay overnight like other people enjoying next day the other part of the island.I suggest to go in the morning by ferry and come back by plane saving a lot of time."
Frequently Asked Questions
- R.M. Williams Outback Heritage Museum
- Monarto Zoo
- Migration Museum
- Fleurieu Peninsula
- Adelaide Botanic Garden
- Rundle Mall
- Victoria Square
- Adelaide Central Market
- Murray River
- North Terrace
- State Library of South Australia (SLSA)
- Adelaide Oval
- Art Gallery of South Australia
- Waterfall Gully
- South Australian Museum
- Haigh’s Chocolates Visitor Centre
- Cockle Train
- Adelaide Gaol
- National Railway Museum, Port Adelaide
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in Ballarat
- Things to do in Melbourne
- Things to do in Yarra Valley
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Queensland
- Things to do in Northern Territory
- Things to do in Western Australia
- Things to do in South Island