Top Adelaide How to Get Around
180 results | All Adelaide Tours
* A traveler said: "Do yourself a favour and book this tour immediately!!! We had a fantastic day and it was well worth the money. Bob our driver was very knowledgeable and good fun, the first winery was our absolute favourite although everywhere we went was great. We will definately book to do it again next time we are in Adelaide I highly recommend 😊"
* A traveler said: "Great tour and friendly guide. Highly recommended. For some reason Viator has a 100 character min for reviews."
* A traveler said: "Great day trip which was well organised and efficient but enabled me to do my own thing. Def recommend"
* A traveler said: "The whole day was wonderful. Danny was friendly and knowledgeable from start to finish and we got a comfortable amount of time at each location. The food and wines were all lovely, although Nepenthe winery was my personal favourite! Great value, highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Our driver Phil was the best!!!!! He was funny and kept us entertained. He was extremely knowledgeable. Nothing but high praise for this guy. Thanks"
* A traveler said: "Hamish was an excellent tour guide and I had a great time exploring Kangaroo Island. Will definitely return to the island as there is so much more to see and do."
* A traveler said: "Lovely way to view Adelaide and see and hear a little of its history. Calm, peaceful cruise experience. Staff were attentive and knowledgeable."
* A traveler said: "We had a great day, loved the spots we stopped at such a beautiful day. Pub choice for lunch was good, food and entertainment. Comfortable trip we will recommend to our friends."
* A traveler said: "Great tour, Russell our guide was full of knowledge. Pace was great, not rushed, food lovely and the wineries had great selections for tasting"
* A traveler said: "Great experience . It was good to meet the people at the wineries and our host driver was very informative"
* A traveler said: "A nice relaxing day. Lots to see without the rush and stress. Greig was so knowledgeable and friendly. Love to meet him again."
* A traveler said: "Leanne and the team went out of their way to ensure all our needs were met on this small group tour showcasing a number of the best boutique wineries in the valley. Highlights included a delicious platter lunch and a quick stopover at a lookout overlooking the many restaurants laces visited during the day."
* A traveler said: "I had a wonderful day, had plenty of time to wonder around. The bus trip was brilliant and everyone was friendly"
* A traveler said: "Excellent local knowledge Friendly service Entertaining and excellent choice of locations for the tour"
* A traveler said: "Driver was very knowledgeable .if he shaved his head would be spitting image of vin diesel.excellent knowledge of Adelaide and surrounding areas.would highly recommend the tour."
* A traveler said: "The idea about the bus is awesome! We really enjoyed the trip. Professional people, responsible driver, comfy bus and a good-planed route Thank you!!!"
* A traveler said: "Very good tour, professional, friendly and knowledgable guide. Great day overall and thoroughly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Great tour if you have limited time. We were the only ones on tour that day so our family felt like we were having our own private experience. The wines are superb! Only at 15 minute drive from our hotel."
* A traveler said: "Had an awesome time thank you & was a beautiful fine day. Good tour chats on mangroves. Awesome photo opportunity in the creeks with reflections on the water. Seen dolphins herding fish too."
* A traveler said: "We live in Adelaide and wanted to experience out of the way boutique vineyards and wineries that were pushing the envelope to producing small batch quality wines. Matthew our guide arranged to take us to four family wineries that allowed us to experience the highs and lows of producing high quality wines that the multinational wine makers focused only on profits. Matthew’s knowledge of the region the winemakers and the process of wine making provided an exceptional understanding with layman terms to technical wine making challenges. This is a one of a kind experience. Matthew looked after everything from wine tasting charges when they applied to lunch to transport. Whether you live in Adelaide or are visiting the Barossa if you don’t do this tour you haven’t experienced the best."
* A traveler said: "Pippa the tour guide was fantastic - so pleasant and informative. The guide itself was amazing! We managed to spot a couple of dolphins which was great to see. The shipwrecks were a sight to see also! |Would definitely recommend the kayaking to anyone who loves nature!"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic tour. Greig was very knowledgeable, friendly and open to catering the tour to our specific tastes and anything we wished."
* A traveler said: "Paul was an amazing host he was very knowledgeable and made our day. Will definitely ask for Paul next time."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Barossa Valley Full-Day Tour from Adelaide with Maggie Beer Farm
- McLaren Vale and Glenelg Wine Tasting and Sightseeing (Half-day Afternoon)
- Hop-On Hop-Off Barossa Valley Wine Region Tour from Adelaide
- Small Group Adelaide Hills and Hahndorf Hideaway Tour from Adelaide
- Adelaide Hills and Hahndorf Half-Day Tour from Adelaide
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Air Tours
- Bike Rentals
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- Classic Car Tours
- Helicopter Tours
- Hot Air Balloon Rides
- Limousine Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Motorcycle Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Pedicab Tours
- Power Boats
- Segway Tours
- Self-guided Tours & Rentals
- Tuk Tuk Tours
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in Ballarat
- Things to do in Melbourne
- Things to do in Yarra Valley
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Queensland
- Things to do in Northern Territory
- Things to do in Western Australia
- Things to do in South Island